Product History Log Add-On.

Hi everyone.

I would like to present you my new add-on “Product History Log”.

The add-on logs product changes made by Admins or Vendors. You can view the history log of product properties changes such as: price, name, meta data, status, description etc. Each log record stores the data & time and name of admin who made it.

Filter is available at the History Log tab. So you can filter the changes by field name, date or admin name.

During beta testing the add-on is available with [color=#b22222]%30 discount: [/color][url=“http://1clue.com/product-history-log.html”]http://1clue.com/pro...istory-log.html[/url]

You feedback & recommendations are very welcome!

Product History log tab.png

history_filtered_by_price_admin.png

1clue,

On the screenshot there is a status, but on your site in addon FAQ there is no Status field in tracked fields.

So do you log Status changes or not?

If I buy it for 4.2.2 should I update something after I upgrade to 4.3.1?

Hi vampiire,

[quote name='vampiire' timestamp='1428348682' post='210485']

On the screenshot there is a status, but on your site in addon FAQ there is no Status field in tracked fields.

So do you log Status changes or not?

[/quote]

Yes, it support the Status field. I missed the “Status” field in the add-on description, now I added it, thanks.

[quote name='vampiire' timestamp='1428348682' post='210485']

If I buy it for 4.2.2 should I update something after I upgrade to 4.3.1?

[/quote]

I tested the add-on both on 4.2.x and 4.3.1 and it works fine. So no upgrade will be required for the add-on.

Hi, Do you have you have in plan to make the same addon for the orders? Thank you!

[quote name='thelight' timestamp='1428640523' post='210899']

Hi, Do you have you have in plan to make the same addon for the orders? Thank you!

[/quote]

thelight,

What values would you like to save. Maybe this add-on will fit you needs Order History Add-on

Let me know how such add-on show work, and I will think about that.

1clue,

What would I need, is to know what action has been made by administrators inside every order (this will be displayed on order page).

The table will be like that:

Date / Time-----------------User-----------------Changes-----------------Action

03/28/2015,15:55---------Admin #1---------Invoice---------------------Print Invoice no. 004124

03/28/2015,15:40---------Admin #1---------Product Name-------------Change quantity from 3 to 5

03/28/2015,15:30---------Admin #2---------Product Name-------------Change price from 3.99 to 2.95

03/28/2015,15:25---------Admin #1---------Order Status---------------Change order from Open to Processed

What do you think?

Hi,

Is it possible to add the product-quantity field changes?

Thanks for your updated.

I purchased this addon however the download link returns 0 Byte file. Can you please check?