Category Specific Promotion

Hello!

I am trying to create a promotion where customers can choose any 4 products of a list of 16 and totaling in 24 units from that list to receive different product for free.

What I have:

Conditions -

Total products in the cart equal or greater: 24

Categories in (category I created for all applicable products)

Bonus -

Free product

This works correctly for the intended promotion, but also works for a cart that has 18 products that are not in the category and 6 products that are in the category (we sell in units of 6).

Is there a way to create this promotion with a requirement that 24 units of that specific category are in the cart to receive the free product?

Thanks!

[quote name='sarahjean' timestamp='1427395370' post='209200']

Is there a way to create this promotion with a requirement that 24 units of that specific category are in the cart to receive the free product?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, no. Additional code modifications are required.

Hi Sarahjean,

As eComLabs righly noted, only custom code can do this. If you'd like to get a quote, let us know. We've already developed similar modifications.

Best regards,

Alt-team

we are also at your service

I was hoping there was a work-around with the existing cart options. Thanks for your response!

[quote name='sarahjean' timestamp='1427483954' post='209348']

I was hoping there was a work-around with the existing cart options. Thanks for your response!

[/quote]

Unfortunately, no. But you can post your suggestion to the bug tracker or cscart.uservoice.com as a feature request