Php 5.6?

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Is CS-Cart current version compatible with the latest stable version of PHP 5.6?[/font][/color]

[quote name='spikeadelika' timestamp='1427365804' post='209117']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Is CS-Cart current version compatible with the latest stable version of PHP 5.6?[/font][/color]

[/quote]

The requirements: CS-Cart System Requirements — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation say that PHP 5.6 is currently not supported

[quote name='JohnCarroll' timestamp='1427366711' post='209118']

The requirements: http://www.cs-cart.c…quirements.html say that PHP 5.6 is currently not supported

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply JohnCarroll.

Does anyone have an idea how long until it is supported as my Web hosting company is making the switch soon.

[quote name='spikeadelika' timestamp='1427367152' post='209119']

Does anyone have an idea how long until it is supported as my Web hosting company is making the switch soon.

[/quote]

Please post this issue to the bug tracker. You will receive an answer much faster there

This page CS-Cart System Requirements — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation speaks of cs-cart compatibility, but mentions no versions. Are all versions compatible with php 5.6? 5.4?

We are currently using cs-cart 3.x and in the process of upgrading to 4.3. I want to upgrade to php 5.6 but need to confirm that the live 3.x site will continue to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[quote name='susanpaz' timestamp='1433951858' post='218263'] This page CS-Cart System Requirements — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation speaks of cs-cart compatibility, but mentions no versions. Are all versions compatible with php 5.6? 5.4? We are currently using cs-cart 3.x and in the process of upgrading to 4.3. I want to upgrade to php 5.6 but need to confirm that the live 3.x site will continue to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! [/quote]

Most probably there will be some error with 3.0.x on PHP5.6 but unfortunately can not say for sure(

Susanpaz, In my experience, I can assure you that you will get error in CS-Cart v3 with any version of PHP greater than 5.3.

The newest build v4.3.2 is running on PHP 5.3.28 with this installation fix:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5854-installation-error-v432/

I'm upgrading PHP to 5.6 ONLY after all my stores are upgraded to v4, fortunately you are able to run both v3 and v4 on 5.3, but that is the ONLY version.