• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Different Layouts For Categories And Sub Categories Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:35 PM #1

Hi Guys
Is it possible to have different layouts for Root Categories and Sub Categories. If so how do you do this,

Alan

• Angeltown
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:59 AM #2

I'm definitely not an expert, but I believe you can add a Location in Design -- > Layouts using the Dispatch Categories. After you create it click the little gear icon next to the name and select the Categories to which it should apply.

CS-Cart 4.7.4 & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor 4.9.1

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:04 AM #3

I'm definitely not an expert, but I believe you can add a Location in Design -- > Layouts using the Dispatch Categories. After you create it click the little gear icon next to the name and select the Categories to which it should apply.

Right. You can create one layout and assign only root categories to it and add another one and do not assign any categories to this one. The system will check category layout automatically

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Takestock
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:54 AM #4

Right. You can create one layout and assign only root categories to it and add another one and do not assign any categories to this one. The system will check category layout automatically

Thanks you for the information.

Alan