How To Make Bigger The Mini Thumbnails Size

Hello

Does some one can show me how to make bigger the mini thumbnails image size on the product detail pages please?(see image for the detail) I could find any setting on the admin back office for this one.

Thank in advance!

Franck

how to make bigger this size.jpg

[quote name='Enew' timestamp='1426884182' post='208591']

Does some one can show me how to make bigger the mini thumbnails image size on the product detail pages please?(see image for the detail) I could find any setting on the admin back office for this one.

[/quote]

For some strange reason there's not an admin setting for the mini thumbs. Go to Design – > File editor, then :

templates / views / products / components / product_images.tpl

It's the very first line (you can see I've changed mine to 95 from the default of 35) :

{assign var="th_size" value="95"}

And in the default responsive theme they're also restricted by css size, so you have to add a custom css rule as well :

.ty-product-thumbnails__item { width: 95px;}

[quote name='Angeltown' timestamp='1426886831' post='208593']

For some strange reason there's not an admin setting for the mini thumbs. Go to Design – > File editor, then :

templates / views / products / components / product_images.tpl

It's the very first line (you can see I've changed mine to 95 from the default of 35) :

{assign var="th_size" value="95"}

And in the default responsive theme they're also restricted by css size, so you have to add a custom css rule as well :

.ty-product-thumbnails__item { width: 95px;}

[/quote]Thank very much Angeltown, it's bigger now.

Welcome! :)