Paypal And Resellers

Hi CS-Cart team,

why did you remove the PayPal payment option for resellers from your backend? PayPal is nowadays and since years the most important payment gateway over the globe.

Can you explain the reason?

Thanks in name of all other resellers who use business PayPal account to pay your invoices.

James

Hi James

thats almost a month back, so I have contacted Support and this is the response

[quote]

[color=#000000]We are sorry for possible inconveniences.[/color]

[color=#000000]Unfortunately, PayPal is not currently available as a payment option on our website.[/color]

[color=#000000]As a solution, you may want to make a wire transfer. When you proceed to the checkout, there will be one payment option: Bluesnap (previously known as Plimus).[/color]

[color=#000000]You will be redirected to the Bluesnap site (after placing the order) to the Buy Now page. There you will need to specify the information in the “Customer Information” section and choose the necessary payment method in the “Method of payment” field (credit card, Moneybookers or wire transfer). After that click in the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment.[/color]

[color=#000000]If you want to purchase our software via a direct bank transfer, no problem, we will prepare an invoice. [/color]

[color=#000000]To raise the invoice, we need to know the following details:[/color]

[color=#000000]- payer (company name or private individual)[/color]

[color=#000000]- payer's address[/color]

[color=#000000]As soon as we receive the data from you, we will prepare the invoice for you.[/color]

[color=#000000]We look forward to hearing from you.[/color]

[color=#000000]Thank you.[/color]

[/quote]

What??? Are they kiding the customers??? We have a PayPal business account and we can't pay with any other method like this and since 5 years!!!

In the last months are things going just to be worst and worst…

Also we don't know why they switched back to Plimus as it's one of the unserious payment gateways companies over the world. In the rewievs is exactly that, what they are doing…

http://www.ripoffrep…irectory/plimus

Ripoff Report | bluesnap complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported, 10 results

We think it's time to go…

The more, that we are waiting 2 days now to get an answer to our support ticket about the PayPal issue, but nobody takes care… it seems they have a serious problem somewhere because something like this never happened before…

I tried to buy a 1yr licence a couple of weeks ago, as soon as it took me to Bluesnap payment page I cancelled the transaction, too many complaints against them charging cards when they are not authorised to do so.

Not updated my licence yet and will not do so until CS-Cart offer a better payment method.

Just tried to prolongate my license and the only payment option is Bluesnap so I started to proceed to the payment page of BlueSnap until I noticed:

Connection Partially Encrypted

Parts of the page you are viewing were not encrypted or the encryption is not strong enough before being transmitted over the internet

Information sent over the internet without encryption can be seen by other people while it is in transit

(all of the above was when using Firefox browser)

Needless to say I did not enter my credit card details.

Where is the long time promised PayPal payment option?

P.S. with Google Chrome browser the encryption is fine.