• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shop From Multiple Storefronts With One Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Joachim
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:35 PM #1

I have multiple storefronts and would like a customer to put products from the different storefronts in one common cart. As far as I know this is not possible in the current version today, but as assume/hope it is something that is easy to customize.

So what I basically want is to be able to add products from Store A, then jump to Store B and add products. The Cart should consist of products from store A and B. Then the customer will check out from either store A or store B and create the order in that store. So only one order and payment process.

Any suggestions, ideas or pricequotes for a custom job?
<p>4.4.2 Ultimate (6 storefronts)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20783 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:37 AM #2

We have made similar modifications for old Ultimate editions. If you are interested, feel free to contact us using the link from my signature to get a free quote. We will wait for your message
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2784 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:53 AM #3

I have multiple storefronts and would like a customer to put products from the different storefronts in one common cart. As far as I know this is not possible in the current version today, but as assume/hope it is something that is easy to customize.

So what I basically want is to be able to add products from Store A, then jump to Store B and add products. The Cart should consist of products from store A and B. Then the customer will check out from either store A or store B and create the order in that store. So only one order and payment process.

Any suggestions, ideas or pricequotes for a custom job?

We have sent you a message in private.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam