Advanced Menu For Cs-Cart

Hi guys

another handy menu addon. It actually replaces the standard menu itself instead of opening a new one.

Advanced Menu can have each category in different color, it can have an image on the very right, it can have from 1 up to 5 columns of subcategories (per main category set) and most of all is full width menu, which actually gives a solution to the CS-Cart menu placement .

You can set the menu bar color still form Visual editor. Smae goes for the main ccategories color but also for the second level categories.

Last but not least, as in all blocks you can set a custom class and change things like padding margin from menu items as you wish.

It is v4.2.4 compatible

So this is how it looks

and this is the backend (in each main category under Addons Tab)

The price is 30€ and it will be in a few hours available on our store cscart.biz

Fotis

Hello,

Looking great…

Fotis,

When do you think this will be on your site? I don't see it on there yet.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi Brandon

you are right we were performing a few small bug fixes, I have updated the link and you can see it now.

Fotis

I want also to add that this addon is resposnsive so all colors will be there in all views

Fotis

Dear CS-Cart firends

we are happy to announce that Advanced Menu is 4.3.x Compatible, and that we have added one more feature in the package.

Now you can have a selected Feature in the last Column of the Menu, for example Brands, and this way you can have all brands for this main category and all subcategories

You can buy it for 30€ at our store

Fotis

Hi Fotis,

We did purchased the addon. looks great, but I notice when you add a picture on category as you show it here on a smaller screen the image overlap with menu.

Could you please let me know if it can be fix.

Thank you,

Albert

[quote name='albertpro' timestamp='1433617615' post='217636']

Hi Fotis,

We did purchased the addon. looks great, but I notice when you add a picture on category as you show it here on a smaller screen the image overlap with menu.

Could you please let me know if it can be fix.

Thank you,

Albert

[/quote]

Hi there Albert,

this is not a bug, this is how it suppose to work, as the image will be used as background, and you can also control the number of columns, so you can set 4 columns and you will leave the space you need for that image.

Fotis

PS we have also reserved an extra column at the end for the brand, so if you need brand in the menu then you need to have 4 columns.