Bootstrap 3 Theme?

I am looking for a basic Bootstrap 3 theme. Most of the themes out are Bootstrap 2.3 which has a different structure.

If there is not a theme out there, where would I put the bootstrap.min.css file so that it would load for all the pages?

+1

Isn't the cs-cart Boilerplate theme based on BS 3?

If not, you would put the css in design/themes/your_them/css/addons/my_changes/ directory and then reference is via the

design/themes/your_theme/templates/hooks/index/style.post.tpl hook using the smarty {styles} tag.

Look at many of the addons that have front-end components for examples. I.e. things like 'wishlist', 'tags', etc. Or just look in the design/themes/your_theme/css/addons directory for examples.

Isn't the cs-cart Boilerplate theme based on BS 3?

If not, you would put the css in design/themes/your_them/css/addons/my_changes/ directory and then reference is via the

design/themes/your_theme/templates/hooks/index/style.post.tpl hook using the smarty {styles} tag.

Look at many of the addons that have front-end components for examples. I.e. things like 'wishlist', 'tags', etc. Or just look in the design/themes/your_theme/css/addons directory for examples.

Yes, boilerplate is based on bootstrap 3 but is very buggy. I hope that in the near future they will put more resources in this project and will rewrite the addons provided with default installation in order to work with boilerplate.

Combining bootrap 2.3.2 (currently used with default responsive theme) + bootstrap 3 css is risky. It will most likely break your styles. If you need a temporary solution and you need e.g. only grid from bootstrap 3 the you should use litestrap

The vast majority of bootstrap classes are available in cs-cart by using a 'ty-' prefix. I.e. 'ty-text-left' for 'test-left'.