• You cannot reply to this topic

Speed Boost In Cs-Cart 4.3.1 Beta Rate Topic   - - - - -

• imac
  • CEO
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2077 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:16 PM #81

Guys,

We have released Beta3. The link to download the package is the same.
Also Multi-Vendor Beta 3 is available. Feel free to download and test it.

BTW if you have installed Beta1 or Beta2 you can upgrade to the latest Beta3 using upgrade center.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22818 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:04 PM #82

Guys,

We have released Beta3. The link to download the package is the same.
Also Multi-Vendor Beta 3 is available. Feel free to download and test it.

BTW if you have installed Beta1 or Beta2 you can upgrade to the latest Beta3 using upgrade center.

Thanks, Updated

http://dedic.ecom-la.../v431/admin.php

admin@test.com / admin

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Angeltown
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:00 PM #83

Can no say for sure about final 4.3.1, but we plan to add filters for these pages.

Excellent - we look forward to it since we definitely need the filters. Thank you!!!

CS-Cart & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor 4.11.5

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1139 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:57 PM #84

Is the thumbs generation process also improved in 4.3.1?
I ask because because the current thumbs generation results in files twice the file size than if you manually generate thumbs of the same quality. And that's even without running smush.it to remove file metadata.

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:20 PM #85

Great news for beta 3 but we need offical realese.. there will be bugs anyway... No perfect system exist

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:36 PM #86

POPULAR

Lets not rush it... Make sure its stable first...

Take the time to add the HTTPS:// switch now and not create more bugs later..

Elkhorn Graphics LLC
Cs-Cart 4.11.2

• zeero6
  • Members
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:42 PM #87

Funny how people want to rush the product release and than complain about the bugs. I'm with CarStickersDecals...Take your time.

Version 4.9.3 SP1

• BySound
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:49 PM #88

My licence expires in 1 week. I have small hope to upgrade to 4.3.1 for free...
I feel disappointed a bit.

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:19 PM #89

Funny how people want to rush the product release and than complain about the bugs. I'm with CarStickersDecals...Take your time.

there will be no switch :P i don't rush... but there is no guarantee that the product will be perfect.

second we have a lot issues which needs this update like paypal... with taxes... and so and so...

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:30 PM #90

is it possible that cs cart is ignoring servers php settings or the settings in the local php file of cs cart? If so we are running all on cca 100 mb's :P

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 4005 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:58 PM #91

If anything the server will ignore CSC settings if adjusted too high.

I don't know where the 100MB (nor do I know what cca is) is coming from but according to /config.local.php, your memory should be 64 or 256 depending on server config.

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:44 AM #92

If anything the server will ignore CSC settings if adjusted too high.

I don't know where the 100MB (nor do I know what cca is) is coming from but according to /config.local.php, your memory should be 64 or 256 depending on server config.

you mean memory per client in the config local php file?

I just asked if it's possible that a php.ini is needed in the root of cs cart folder to define memory limit or memory it self.

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:50 AM #93

Also on the forum i found that the config.local.php should be increased but some other guys says on the forum that this limit is per client and should not be higher than 20mb.

I just wanted to let you know that i have noticed this in my case.
Sessions and fn images fatal errors (out of memory) killed daily my website even if my server had a configuration file with 2gb for php and i got a cca 100 mb error.

Hope this will be helpful to check

Kind regards

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 4005 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:13 AM #94

It is total PHP memory that CSC is allowed to use. Someone must be confusing MySql with PHP?

According to your error in the screeen shot provided in the bug tracker, you only have 111MB configured for php. What is your php info saying?

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:56 AM #95

i have resolved this issue by creating php.ini inside the root folder. but i had server confgiruation with 2gb...
i just asked is it possible guys that (4.2.4 my version) cs cart can't read the configuration info.

Posted here because you are all active to check if this it's the case.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:28 PM #96

Whether you need a php.ini file or not is a function of your site configuration and your php configuration. I.e. some installations ignore "ini_set' directives and others do not. Work with your hosting company to find out what's needed for your environment. Some of the cheaper hostings (and shared hostings) prevent sites from expanding the memory per PHP process. They sometimes also prevent expansion of the run time (set_timeout()) of a php process.

Cs-cart does NOT read php config and very rarely does it care what the setting were before setting to new values. I.e. it doesn't look at the return value of ini_set().

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:35 PM #97

Whether you need a php.ini file or not is a function of your site configuration and your php configuration. I.e. some installations ignore "ini_set' directives and others do not. Work with your hosting company to find out what's needed for your environment. Some of the cheaper hostings (and shared hostings) prevent sites from expanding the memory per PHP process. They sometimes also prevent expansion of the run time (set_timeout()) of a php process.

Cs-cart does NOT read php config and very rarely does it care what the setting were before setting to new values. I.e. it doesn't look at the return value of ini_set().

Apsolute true. But php 5.4 and above allows to create a user php ini.
I have created such php.ini file in the root folder to prevent cs cart running out of memory.

I hope you all will check this to prevent issues.

setting can be checked by adding this url to admin panel :

admin.php?dispatch=tools.phpinfo

Best wishes.
Džemal

• ModNet
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:47 PM #98

http://bullet.demo.cs-cart.com/

The performance is AWESOME. good job guys!

Yea, it's pretty fast. Nice to see that CS-cart is improving the speed. Speed is important to keep up with the big boys in the business. I hope it will still be fast when some of the addons are enabled and when the number of products are increasing..

• Rafass
  • Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:04 PM #99

I also want to say that my feeling like user are very good, the performance is really good.
Waiting the oficial release without any rush, the most important is make this version with the less bugs possible.
Awesome job guys! congrats!

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:10 PM #100

All versions of php allow for you to specify an alternate php.ini file to use. You specify this in Apache's .htaccess file which is then passed to php when it is invoked. PHP can also be compiled to use an "include path" to check for alternate php.ini files. Again, this has been around through many versions of PHP.

If your server does not honor ini_set() directives for increasing memory then you will need to do it in a php.ini file. But even there, the "system" can impose limits. Otherwise, "allowable memory per php process" can be increased using ini_set('memory_limit', 'nnnM').

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.