• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

E-Mail Notification On New Customer Registration Rate Topic   - - - - -

• apr3455
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:59 AM #1

Hello,

we need to be notified via mail when a new customer registered an account.
Since there is no option in CS-Cart to activate this feature, please tell us how we can implement this with a hook. Which hook do we have to us?

What we do not want to do is to directly edit any core file of the system.

So please give us a hint since this should normally be a built in feature.

best regards,
Alex

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19161 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:58 PM #2

Hello,

we need to be notified via mail when a new customer registered an account.
Since there is no option in CS-Cart to activate this feature, please tell us how we can implement this with a hook. Which hook do we have to us?

What we do not want to do is to directly edit any core file of the system.

So please give us a hint since this should normally be a built in feature.

Dear Alex,

You should use the update_profile hook is located in the fn_update_user function (app/functions/fn.users.php)

In the same function you can also check how to send e-mails using default functions.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• fleaffair
  • Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:14 AM #3

Dear Alex,

You should use the update_profile hook is located in the fn_update_user function (app/functions/fn.users.php)

In the same function you can also check how to send e-mails using default functions.

Hi Ecom,

Can you explain me a bit how can I use this hook. File location / File name to be created.

This is in reference to my other query on http://forum.cs-cart...ng-url-params/ 

Warm Regards,
Admin | MVE: 4.2.4