How To Disable The Reset Password For Vendor Log In Page For The First Time?

Hi,

Does some one know how to disable the reset password for the vendor log in page for the first time please?

Thank in advance!

Franck

First time? How are you going to determine first time before the user has identified themself?

May be it is related to the Force administrators to change password on the first login setting on the Settings → Security page?

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1423342024' post='204601']

First time? How are you going to determine first time before the user has identified themself?

[/quote]hi, i have use the “Act be onhalf of” on the vendor administrators to get access on the vendor store, and i need setting something for vendor before they add product, if the vendor don't change the password, then the admin need change the password for vendor on the first time log in. if the vendor already have change the passwword, the admin don't need change the password and log in directly. I need take out the function to change the passwords on the first log in for vendor, do you how to change please?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1423477193' post='204684']

May be it is related to the Force administrators to change password on the first login setting on the Settings → Security page?

[/quote]Hi, this is on disable, not enable, and I just need vendor don't need reset the passwords on the first time log in, do you know how to setting please? thanks