• You cannot reply to this topic

Php Errors And Cache Files Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:55 PM #1

Hi ,

I am getting the following errors at php logs files

1)PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/store/app/functions/fn.catalog.php on line 7009
2)PHP Warning: next() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/store/app/Tygh/Bootstrap.php on line 352

The other main issue is the cache files.

I notice that the cache folder increase about 10GB every 2 week , i believe that is a critical issue for cs-cart.

To avoid this i need to cleat the cache every 2 week.

I also notice that the cscart_stored_session table is huge about 300mb so to avoid this i edit the // Sessions storage live time from 2 week to 2 days at config.php and now the table is about 80mb.

I own a small site with 400 products and about 200 views per day.

What is your suggestion on the above issues.

Thanks.

• zeero6
  • Members
  • 649 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:32 PM #2

You may want to say what version of CART and PHP you are using.

Version 4.9.3 SP1

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:30 AM #3

PHP Version 5.3.3 and cs-cart 4.2.4 not Multi-Vendor

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19829 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:23 AM #4

Did you contact CS-Cart support team with these issues. If they are caused by bugs in CS-Cart, they will be fixed free of charge.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:43 AM #5

I did that and the ask me to buy credit in advanced and If the problem turns out to be caused by a bug in the standard CS-Cart, no credits will be subtracted from my account.

My opinion is cs-cart have bugs in cache management and database, the files after short period becomes huge.

I have cs-cart since version 2 these problems existed since then.