Has Anyone Used Webkul?

Has anyone used WebKul or purchased their modifications? They have several CS-Cart modes listed on their website that I am interested in buying.

Hello,

Yes, they have listed more add-ons but we have not reached much in Clients relationship.

Have tested the Stripe addon. Works as it should, but not for recurring billing.

Hello everyone,

Very soon we will launch stripe Payment Gateway With recurring billing Please check it out our stripe addon https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart-Stripe-Payment-Gateway.html

Thanks

Ayush

cs-cart developer

Webkul

Webkul has catched idea of feature to make price offer like in ebay I mentioned in forum and realized it.
http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/marketing/make-an-offer.html

Addon had some issues but they had timely responded to all of my emails and fixed all issues and even my suggestion of how it can be improved at no extra cost.
Very happy with service and communication.

PS some other developers ask to write a positive review in exchange to something, its not the case now :smiley:

Dear Darius

Thank you for your positive review and for trusting Webkul. We are always there to provide best services to our customers.

Feel free to communicate to us any time.

Thank you

Regards

Webkul

If I can recommend, they are good and well understood in the projects. I liked the service and work dedicated to customers.

Many greetings and thanks friends.

apb0aragon

If I can recommend, they are good and well understood in the projects. I liked the service and work dedicated to customers.

Many greetings and thanks friends.

apb0aragon

Hello

Greetings!!!

Thank you for your kind words. Hope to serve you again in future.

Thank you once again..

Regards

Webkul

The worst experience with this company. I bought the marketplace and recently realized that one of the options was not working as it should and they asked 100 dollars to resolve the situation. I did not pay because it was considered abusive as this module option had never worked properly from the start. A company with which we should be careful.

I bought an addon which worked at a reasonable price, but they are weak with their communication skills and not concerned about improving - they will also say things like: it is not company policy for things that are standard in the Western business world.

So if they have what you want and you have patience to get it installed and working smoothly they are OK.

The worst experience with this company. I bought the marketplace and recently realized that one of the options was not working as it should and they asked 100 dollars to resolve the situation. I did not pay because it was considered abusive as this module option had never worked properly from the start. A company with which we should be careful.

Dear Sergio

Would like to inform you that the forum is specific to CS-Cart platform. Here posts are related to CS-Cart Ecommerce platform. As you are a customer of some other platform and unknowingly you have put a comment in wrong platform. Request you to mail us at support@webkul.com to assist you better.

Thank you

Regards

Webkul

Webkul can u provide one developer full time for one month for me?

Webkul can u provide one developer full time for one month for me?

Hello

please check your pm.