• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cscartrocks.com Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• tapag
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:09 AM #1

This dude is #1 on Cscart, no competitors. I have dealt with many several developers here and if you're going to give a stellar rating of 5 stars it should go to this man Louis. He does everything himself! He don't higher people and take the glory like some do here.

Talking about class, willingness to help even at odd hours of night... He's always available to help! You won't get that anywhere, others will tell you can't you see I was sleeping. GOD will have to bless this man, he's an angel, very very very understanding.

From this year, he's starting to design templates... I expect nothing but the best because all his modifications, and some of his custom themes I have seen are just breath taking!

Keep it up, we'll continue to do business. Like I always said, the only reason I'm till using Cscart is because of this man, makes the impossible simple!

His latest addon (One-page Checkout) Is magical! Keep it up Louis! Wish you the best!

Cheers!

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:43 PM #2

Well all in all there are many fine people here in the CS Cart community and a specially in the developers community but a special mention must go out to Louis and CS Cart Rocks.  CS Cart does rocks especially compared to Magento in my honest opinion.

At any rate Louis has one of the best addons money can buy. We got his One Step Checkout. Money well spent we noticed. I would recommend however that you buy his One Step Checkout together with the Google Auto Complete addon. That will make it so much easier on your customers.

PS if you need a fix on one of his addons, he fixes it almost the same day. Check out his addons.

CS Cart Evangelist - running CS Cart 4.7.4 in three domains

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1696 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:00 AM #3

This dude is #1 on Cscart, no competitors. I have dealt with many several developers here and if you're going to give a stellar rating of 5 stars it should go to this man Louis. He does everything himself! He don't higher people and take the glory like some do here.

Talking about class, willingness to help even at odd hours of night... He's always available to help! You won't get that anywhere, others will tell you can't you see I was sleeping. GOD will have to bless this man, he's an angel, very very very understanding.

From this year, he's starting to design templates... I expect nothing but the best because all his modifications, and some of his custom themes I have seen are just breath taking!

Keep it up, we'll continue to do business. Like I always said, the only reason I'm till using Cscart is because of this man, makes the impossible simple!

His latest addon (One-page Checkout) Is magical! Keep it up Louis! Wish you the best!

Cheers!

Well all in all there are many fine people here in the CS Cart community and a specially in the developers community but a special mention must go out to Louis and CS Cart Rocks.  CS Cart does rocks especially compared to Magento in my honest opinion.

At any rate Louis has one of the best addons money can buy. We got his One Step Checkout. Money well spent we noticed. I would recommend however that you buy his One Step Checkout together with the Google Auto Complete addon. That will make it so much easier on your customers.

PS if you need a fix on one of his addons, he fixes it almost the same day. Check out his addons.

Thanks for the reviews about our services and addons!

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:57 AM #4

I have used these guys for a couple of modifications to my existing CS-Cart installation and have been extremely happy with the results. 

Specific changes to core functionality without breaking the bank is rare to find so I am more than happy to recommend these guys. 

I will be back if the need arises!

Thanks again