• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mailchimp Add-On Rate Topic   - - - - -

• SwimShady
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:13 AM #1

Here's my issue. I want to use mailchimp and synchronize my mailing list with the api feature, but when i enable the mail chimp addon (Email marketing), it disables the "newsletters and news" addon, making it impossible for Mailchimp to sync the subcribers. So what is the point of the "Email marketing" addon if it doesn't keep your subscribers synced and also disables the "subscribe" feature in the storefront? Am I missing something?

Also, it disables the "News" feature of cs-cart. I hate saying this, but that is just completely dumb! I can't use newsletters (with mailchimp) and display news on my website together? What?!

I apologize if I'm missing something and completely wrong on this, but I'd love to get someone's opinion or solution on this.

Thanks.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:20 PM #2

I think the CS-Cart Mailchimp addon is just a very basic one-time sync of your subscribers to your Mailchimp account. If you want something more full-featured you will have to use something like EZ Merchant's Mailchimp addon.

https://www.ez-ms.co...ntegration.html

I use this. It works great.

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:41 AM #3

This addon works with the Newsletters Addon of CS-Cart. No dependency on the Email Marketing addon

http://securemyshop....ation-v4.x.html

Jeremy
Requin Creative Group
CS-Cart License | CS-Cart Addons

• SwimShady
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:59 PM #4

Thanks for the help guys!

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3366 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:56 PM #5

Dear Friends,

I would like to inform you that we have developed the MailChimp Advanced add-on. It allows to create unlimited mailing lists, eye-catching and user-friendly sign-up forms and pop-ups.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics