Sales Report

hi,

Is there any one who can asist me how to move all my old cscart professional 2.2.4 sales report to cscart 4.2.x installer. I have update cscart 2.2.4 to 4.2.x and import all product,category,order,user, but cant able to move the old sales report. is there any way or trick to do that? I had been googling since last two days but no luck. please help me to get rid from this trouble…

[quote name='thomas' timestamp='1418994415' post='200354']

hi,

Is there any one who can asist me how to move all my old cscart professional 2.2.4 sales report to cscart 4.2.x installer. I have update cscart 2.2.4 to 4.2.x and import all product,category,order,user, but cant able to move the old sales report. is there any way or trick to do that? I had been googling since last two days but no luck. please help me to get rid from this trouble…

[/quote]

Dear Thomas,

Please clarify what do you mean by “sales report” ?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1418995751' post='200358'] Dear Thomas, Please clarify what do you mean by “sales report” ? [/quote]

hi, thanks for your quick reply.

“Sales Report”- mean to say the statistic of total order report of the store. I am talking about ORDERS–>Sales Reports section of cscart.

Thank you for the clarification. In the following article you can find that only layout and settings data should not be imported from 2.2.4 version.

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Please contact CS-Cart support team and inform them about this issue. Or make a post to the bug tracker