• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Show The Ip Address For The New Register Customers & Vendors Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Enew
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:49 PM #1

Hi

Does some one know how to show the IP address from the new register customer and new register vendor on the admin back office of the multi vendor version 4.2?

Because we need check the IP address to make double verification of the new customer and vendor, if the IP address is not from the shipping or billing address, we will call the customer or vendor to make a new verification by phone.

Thanks in advance!

Franck

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11302 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:50 PM #2

You can add the information wherever you want in the templates. The smarty template variable to use would be:
{$smarty.server.REMOTE_ADDR}

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Enew
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:11 AM #3

You can add the information wherever you want in the templates. The smarty template variable to use would be:

Hi EZ

I don't understand for this, can you explain to me please?

Thanks

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11302 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:26 AM #4

In re-reading your description, you will need to add fields to the DB to store the IP, then modify templates to display those new fields. It is development work. If you're not a developer, you should contact one of the many here (or click the link in my signature below) and get a quote for doing the custom work for you.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19376 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:25 AM #5

I think, Enew wants to store IP addresses of new vendors and customers in the database. In this case additional code modifications are required. This feature is not a part of the clean CS-Cart installation.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Anaconda
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:45 PM #6

Does this work for in the footer?
Because on my old store platform i added the ip php code in the class footer.php and in the panel footer html inserted the snippet code. A little bit old school i did. everything renewed now with modules and addons. I can not follow anymore loll
example php class:
   $GLOBALS['IPAddress'] = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
snippet code in footer html
   <span style="color:#fff;">Uw IP: %%GLOBAL_IPAddress%%</span><br/>

But i dont get it working in the account footer block on cs cart
Example: your IP: 12.123.123.123

I like this to show to, but on the public site in a block

Regards

• Enew
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:14 PM #7

Does this work for in the footer?

Because on my old store platform i added the ip php code in the class footer.php and in the panel footer html inserted the snippet code. A little bit old school i did. everything renewed now with modules and addons. I can not follow anymore loll
example php class:

$GLOBALS['IPAddress'] = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
snippet code in footer html
   <span style="color:#fff;">Uw IP: %%GLOBAL_IPAddress%%</span><br/>

But i dont get working in the account footer block on cs cart
Example: your IP: 12.123.123.123

I like this to show to, but on the public site in a block

Regards

thanks, i trying

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11302 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:23 AM #8

HTML block with smarty support:
<p>Your IP: {$smarty.server.REMOTE_ADDR}</p>

• Anaconda
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:57 PM #9

HTML block with smarty support:

<p>Your IP: {$smarty.server.REMOTE_ADDR}</p>

Ok thank you, i used the html block. Now its working. ;)

• Enew
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:22 PM #10

Ok thank you, i used the html block. Now its working. ;)