Cart-Power Add-On: Extended Banner Slider

Dear Friends!

We are glad to inform you that we released NEW CS-Cart add-on "Extended Banner Slider".

The homepage banner is the first thing that clients see when opening your website. So the eye-catching banner effects and pictures are very important instruments to attract customers and stimulate them to start shopping.

CS-Cart "Extended Banner Slider" add-on is a perfect method to make customers willing to stay at your store. We made our Extended Banner Slider even better due to new functionalities added.

General Features:

• 5 new and fashionable skins;
  • 10 elegant animation styles of transition;
  • checking / unchecking arrows to flick through the banner images;
  • 2 options for pagination view;
  • a configurable delay period in seconds;
  • ability to choose the location of a progress bar (above or below banner images);
  • ability to stop banner sliding on hovering a banner image

Please, notice that the trial free version of Extended Banner Slider add-on is also available. It is a limited version with shortened number of animation styles and default skin only.

Editing block page in the Administration panel:

Banner transition style:

Pagination menu on the editing block page in the Administration panel:

Banner pagination style:

Progress bar menu on the editing block page in the Administration panel:

Banner top progress bar:

Compatibility:
CS-Cart: 4.3.x, 4.2.x, 4.1.x;
Multi-Vendor: 4.3.x, 4.2.x, 4.1.x.

Demo:

admin panel

storefront

Please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions.

Add-on official page.

Thank you for your time.

Sincere regards,
Cart Power

would be great if there would be an option to disable certain banner. For example I have the banner for a certain promotion that ends 17.12. at midnight but after the midnight when the promotion ends the banner is still visible.

would be great to have the same option for banners. ;)

Suggestions to add two features that would be great. Pls think about it.

1. Add text to the banner, and define position, style and animation of the text.

2. Banner thumbnails for pagination view

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]would be great if there would be an option to disable certain banner. For example I have the banner for a certain promotion that ends 17.12. at midnight but after the midnight when the promotion ends the banner is still visible.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]would be great to have the same option for banners. [/size][/font][/color] ;)[/quote]

[size=4]Dear UrKo,[/size]

[size=4]To implement such a functionality w[/size]e can develop the script working with cron file and configure it according to your special demands.

[size=4]Please, contact us via email in order to negotiate on the terms and conditions of this work.[/size]

[size=4]Sincere regards,

Cart Power[/size]

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Suggestions to add two features that would be great. Pls think about it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]1. Add text to the banner, and define position, style and animation of the text.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]2. Banner thumbnails for pagination view [/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Dear Ghostrider,

Thank you for your suggestion! We greatly appreciate your ideas, possibly they will be implemented in the latest version of the add-on.

Sincere regards,

Cart Power

Hi

Where is demo link I don't see demo

[quote name='globalburo' timestamp='1418813537' post='200086'] Hi Where is demo link I don't see demo [/quote]

Demo is available here:[list]

[]admin panel

[
]customer area

[/list]

See also the video tutorial for this add-on.

I dont See customer area link

This is normal homepage no slider banner

[quote name='globalburo' timestamp='1418826962' post='200112']

I dont See customer area link

This is normal homepage no slider banner

[/quote]

Please, take a look once again. This link works perfectly.

My browser firefox v34

but I dont see slider banner

Yes, we see. Thank you for the clarification. We will fix it in the short terms.

We have fixed this issue. You can test it out now.

works now tank you

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi again[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I download [color=#333333][size=4][size=4]free version but similar problem [/size][/size][/color][/font]

dont see slider banner

Hello,

We updated the Extended Banner Slider FREE package.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you and thank you for notifying about this issue.

Sincere regards.

hello there

thanks

test

[url=“http://demo.cart-power.com/cscart424”]http://demo.cart-power.com/cscart424[/url]

Internet Explorer 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

no make test

does not know the results

Internet Explorer 10 - 11 tests yes problems

THANK YOU.

[quote name='istanbul' timestamp='1419361210' post='200771']

hello there

thanks

test

[url=“http://demo.cart-power.com/cscart424”]http://demo.cart-power.com/cscart424[/url]

Internet Explorer 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

no make test

does not know the results

Internet Explorer 10 - 11 tests yes problems

THANK YOU.

[/quote]

We have fixed issues with IE 10 and 11. Please, take a look.

:)

Hello

Thanks for the add.

‘’ We have fixed issues with IE 10 and 11. Please, take a look. ‘’

Thanks for the information.

good work / healthy life.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Hello[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Thanks for the add.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Thanks for the information.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]good work / healthy life. [/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Thanks! We are happy when our clients are pleased and smiling like this :)

Sincere regards and festive greetings!