Hover To Open?

Hi guys,

How to make “Cart is empty” button and “My Account” menu Hover to open, instead of click to open?

Hello,

You need to perform the following actions:

1. In admin panel go to “Layout manager”, find “Cart content” and “My account” blocks. Click edit and add “hover-open” custom class to these blocks.
  2. Then on your server go to: design/themes/[YOUR_THEME_NAME]/templates/addons/my_changes (if there is no such a folder you need to create it).
  3. Create there hooks/index folders and in this folder create scripts.post.tpl file.
  4. Paste the following code into the scripts.post.tpl file:

```php

{literal}

{/literal}

```

5. Make sure that “My changes” add-on is enabled.

Best wishes,

Ruslan Khanbikov

Hi Ruslan,

Thank you so much for help, as always!

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Thank you so much for help, as always! [/size][/font][/color][size=4][/quote][/size]

[size=4]Always happy to help you![/size]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Best wishes[/size][/font][/color]

I've followed these steps on 4.4.2. but it ain't working.

Anyone has an idea to get this to work on 4.4.2?

Thanks!

I've followed these steps on 4.4.2. but it ain't working.

Anyone has an idea to get this to work on 4.4.2?

Thanks!

Class names have changed but the function is OK, just change the find elements to reference the class containing the content block you want to hover..

e.g.

$(this).find( "div.ty-dropdown-box__content" ).css('display', 'block');
   $(this).find( "div.ty-dropdown-box__content" ).removeClass('hidden');

ty-dropdown-box__title would be a place to start :-)

Or you can use this free addon to change icons and have hover to open..

https://themehills.com/product/font-awesome/

Hi guys,

How to make "Cart is empty" button and "My Account" menu Hover to open, instead of click to open?

Wow. Great support here on the forum. Fresh CS Cart user here. ;)

Went for Themehills' free solution, works like a charm and integrates Font Awesome!

Class names have changed but the function is OK, just change the find elements to reference the class containing the content block you want to hover..

e.g.

$(this).find( "div.ty-dropdown-box__content" ).css('display', 'block');
   $(this).find( "div.ty-dropdown-box__content" ).removeClass('hidden');

ty-dropdown-box__title would be a place to start :-)

Little update:

The plugin Darius is mentioning is working, however it is generating some css errors and causing at least a 10% pagespeed drop.

I've tried using the function as posted, but can't get it to work for some reason. We are using the Bright Theme

Little update:

The plugin Darius is mentioning is working, however it is generating some css errors and causing at least a 10% pagespeed drop.

I've tried using the function as posted, but can't get it to work for some reason. We are using the Bright Theme

Did you find any solution?

Did you find any solution?

I Found the solution, I had to insert in the scripts.post.tpl file the path to the js file with the code to open the dropdown box of the account on hover, and everything worked out.

Hello there i did everything on this topic but on hover my account and cart buttons wont work on hover is there any solution about this? i am using Multivendor 4.11.4 im happy if i solve this thanks =)