Error When Upgrading To Cs-Cart 4.2.4

When upgrading from CS-Cart v4.2.3 to v4.2.4 I get the following error message:

Error occurred: post upgradeUnknown column ‘company_id’ in ‘field list’ (1054): SELECT processor_params, company_id FROM egx_payments WHERE processor_id = (SELECT processor_id FROM egx_payment_processors WHERE processor_script = ‘paypal.php’)

Does anyone know the reason for this error message or how to fix?

I am not sure why the egx_payments table does not contain the default company_id column. Try to use phpMyAdmin and create it manually.

Name: company_id

Type: INT

Length: 11

Default value: 0

Thanks eComLabs! I'm going to wait until early next year to try what you suggested. I'm new to phpMyAdmin, so I may need to check back with you then.

I just tried the upgrade to 4.2.4 and got a similar error:

Error occurred: post upgradeUnknown column 'company_id' in 'field list' (1054):

SELECT processor_params, company_id FROM cscart_payments WHERE processor_id = (SELECT processor_id FROM cscart_payment_processors WHERE processor_script = 'paypal.php')

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Additionally, I got a second error message:

Error occurred: post upgradeSubquery returns more than 1 row (1242):

REPLACE INTO cscart_settings_descriptions VALUES ((SELECT object_id FROM cscart_settings_objects WHERE name = 'test_mode'), 'O', 'en', 'Test mode', '')

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Helpdesk fixed this for me. This was their answer:

[font=Verdana][size=3]The issue appeared because the [/size][/font]company_id[font=Verdana][size=3] column was missing from the [/size][/font]cscart_payments[font=Verdana][size=3] table for some reason. To resolve the issue, I reverted the upgrade, then added the missing column to the database using the following SQL query:[/size][/font]

ALTER TABLE cscart_payments ADD COLUMN company_id int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER payment_id

[font=Verdana][size=3]and upgraded the installation once again.[/size][/font]