How To Add A Message Note Window For All Vendors Or Buyers?

Hi, some one can help me how to add a message note function? On this message note, the admin of website can write some important message note to all vendors or all buyers, or for both user together. The message need show on the top of the backoffice of vendor and buyer, they don’t need open to check the important message, it’s show direct on the top of backoffice, because it’s only use for some important message.

My website is multi vendor version 4.2

Please see the attache file for the sample, I need something like this function.

Thanks!

Franck

sample for the message note for vendor and buyer on the backoffice.jpg

that’s not trivial task. You are about adding new functionality not existing yet in cs-cart. I was thinking of doing that on my installation of multivendor and possibly will implement it in the future. When it’s done I can share it with you :)

I suggest you search through Marketplace. Possibly something similar is already available as third-party addon

Good day,

To say the truth this issue is only a custom development service.

It is not very clear where you want to put this message note? In the admin panel ->menu?

Could you please give us more details?

Best regards, Alt-team.

Our team is ready to integrate this functionality for you. If you are interested, feel free to contact us using the link from my signature. Thanks

[quote name=‘ilib’ timestamp=‘1417991816’ post=‘198999’]

that’s not trivial task. You are about adding new functionality not existing yet in cs-cart. I was thinking of doing that on my installation of multivendor and possibly will implement it in the future. When it’s done I can share it with you :)

I suggest you search through Marketplace. Possibly something similar is already available as third-party addon

[/quote]

ok. thanks in advance, yes, something like addon will be better.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1418030107' post='199024']

Good day,

To say the truth this issue is only a custom development service.

It is not very clear where you want to put this message note? In the admin panel ->menu?

Could you please give us more details?

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Dear

The note message have to be show on the back office of vendor, the message is write by admin of the website to show on the back office of vendor or buyer only, like a text block we can write, upload file, image, show the date of posted, if you can do this, you can send me back for the price.

Thanks

Hi, some one can help me how to add a message note function? On this message note, the admin of website can write some important message note to all vendors or all buyers, or for both user together. The message need show on the top of the backoffice of vendor and buyer, they don't need open to check the important message, it's show direct on the top of backoffice, because it's only use for some important message.

My website is multi vendor version 4.2

Please see the attache file for the sample, I need something like this function.

Thanks!

Franck

Hi,

Is that your vendor admin in the image? Did you buy an theme for that? Looks very nice!

Gr,
Dennis