• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Block Shippings & Payments Methods Not Displayed Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:54 AM #1

Hi ,

I am trying to display the block shippings methods & payments methods at product page and nothing displayed

I add the block shipping methods & payment methods at layouts but nothing happens.

Can anybody give me some help do i missing something about the way thoses blocks are displayed

Thanks

• csexperts
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:20 PM #2

Hi ,
I am trying to display the block shippings methods & payments methods at product page and nothing displayed
I add the block shipping methods & payment methods at layouts but nothing happens.
Can anybody give me some help do i missing something about the way thoses blocks are displayed
Thanks

The question is the "Payment methods" and the "Shipping methods" blocks show only icons of methods which are attached to Payment/Shippings.

You just need go to the "Payment/Shipping" detailed page and add icon for methods. After that images of methods will be displayed in store front.

I hope it makes sense.

Best regards,
Leonid
Chief Technology Officer of CSExperts
CS-Experts.com - professional CS-Cart solutions
Email: sales@cs-experts.com

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:35 PM #3

Thanks for the clarification.

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:39 PM #4

Does anybody have a list of named hooks i need to make some changes at category list and i don't know the *.tpl name for the hook.

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:43 PM #5

i would like to add a custom text above or below quantity at the category view product list with option.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:33 PM #6

The file is

design\themes\THEME\templates\blocks\list_templates\products_list.tpl

But it does not contain hooks. The following file collects all information for the template above. Try to find desired hooks here

design\themes\THEME\templates\common\product_data.tpl

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:44 PM #7

Finally i made the addon with the desired changes , i have one more question

I want to hide the availability label but as i see the only way i can do it is to deleted it from product_data.tpl if you know other way with my_changes addon it will be very helpful for me, i think the problem is because the label has not declared and i cannot hide it through css.

Thanks for your help.

• csexperts
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:49 AM #8

Finally i made the addon with the desired changes , i have one more question

I want to hide the availability label but as i see the only way i can do it is to deleted it from product_data.tpl if you know other way with my_changes addon it will be very helpful for me, i think the problem is because the label has not declared and i cannot hide it through css.

Thanks for your help.

Try this way:

1. Create "styles.css" in "/design/themes/responsive/css/addons/my_changes" folder with this content:

.stock-wrap {
	display: none;
}

2. Create "styles.post.tpl" in "/design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index" folder with this content:

{style src="addons/my_changes/styles.css"}

3. Don't forget enable the "My changes" add-on.

Best regards,
Leonid

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:29 AM #9

Nothing changed only the availability message i was be able to hide not the label with the command below

.ty-qty-in-stock {
    visibility: hidden;
}

• csexperts
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:17 AM #10

Nothing changed only the availability message i was be able to hide not the label with the command below

.ty-qty-in-stock {
	visibility: hidden;
}

Sorry, please change to:

.stock-wrap {
}

Best regards,
Leonid

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:42 PM #11

Thanks its working , what the difference from your other suggestion i see only some space added to the last one.

• csexperts
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:52 PM #12

Thanks its working , what the difference from your other suggestion i see only some space added to the last one.

Before:

.stock-wrap {
                display: hidden;
}

now:

.stock-wrap {
}

There is no such combination "display: hidden;" at all. My error.

Best regards,
Leonid

• fanfan
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:16 AM #13

Your system does not respond to the operating options it? Generally, it has,perhaps you can consult the developers?

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:18 AM #14

Hi to everyone ,

I am looking to find a way to replace the stock.wrap message with a message of i choose, i already did that but now i need to display the message at the same position of the generic availability message.

I already use my_changes addon for this changes and "product_amount.post.tpl" my question is if i use "product_amount.override.tpl"
its going to work ?

For now i hide the stock.wrap from css and display my own message i think the proper way to do that is to replace the stock.wrap with
my message.

Can anyone one give some help with that.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:38 AM #15

Hi to everyone ,

I am looking to find a way to replace the stock.wrap message with a message of i choose, i already did that but now i need to display the message at the same position of the generic availability message.

I already use my_changes addon for this changes and "product_amount.post.tpl" my question is if i use "product_amount.override.tpl"
its going to work ?

For now i hide the stock.wrap from css and display my own message i think the proper way to do that is to replace the stock.wrap with
my message.

Can anyone one give some help with that.

Could you please clarify what do you mean by "stock.wrap"?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jtheogr
  • Trial users
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 11:41 AM #16

Sorry i mean ".stock-wrap" is the class name for stock availability message.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19847 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:40 PM #17

Sorry i mean ".stock-wrap" is the class name for stock availability message.

Thank you for the answer. Yes, you should use override template here. It will work