Manual Orders From Admin Wont Allow Pay Pal Log In

Hi,

I have a couple questions that I hope a csCart guru can help me with. :grin:

I manually entered an order in today (admin panel → orders → add order) and on the last screen (summary) opted to “create and process payment”. This button took me to Pay Pal (without the option of our merchant account).

Pay Pal is one payment method we accept, though I don’t understand why the other methods were not available - first question.

Once it took me to Pay Pal it showed a nice summary of the order but wouldn’t allow me to log in. It was giving me an error saying that I was trying to log in using the seller’s account. I am the seller.

So, my second question is, what am I doing wrong or is this a bug? Since it allowed me to connect with Pay Pal and showed the products on the order I assumed by logging in it (Pay Pal) would have allowed me to send an invoice with the information entered.

Hope you can help me understand or fix this, as now that I am selling on other platforms and people would like to combine orders from my site with the other platforms it would sure help me to be able to add an order in via the admin and send an invoice on the spot. Thanks!

Hello,

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Pay Pal is one payment method we accept, though I don't understand why the other methods were not available - first question[/font][/color]

[/quote]

It is strange that you don't see other payments for choosing. When you add new order within admin panel, all payment methods must be available for choosing. Even if payment has the “Disabled” status.

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Once it took me to Pay Pal it showed a nice summary of the order but wouldn't allow me to log in. It was giving me an error saying that I was trying to log in using the seller's account. I am the seller.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

It seems you didn't configure Paypal in payment configuration tab. Go to this page [Your domain]/admin.php?dispatch=payments.manage and click to the “Paypal” payment method. Find “Configuration” tab and check that all data is filled out.

I hope that helped.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Leonid[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Chief Technology Officer of CSExperts[/font][/color]

[quote name='PrintedPerfection' timestamp='1417629806' post='198683']

Pay Pal is one payment method we accept, though I don't understand why the other methods were not available - first question.

[/quote]

What is displayed in the Payment information section in your store?

Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

[quote]So, my second question is, what am I doing wrong or is this a bug? [/quote]

It looks like you are trying to use the same PayPal account as the seller and the buyer. Unfortunately, it is not possible