• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Missing Orders Rate Topic   - - - - -

• tasos1988
  • Trial users
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:28 PM #1

Hello everyone!
I have a little problem. It seems that some orders disappear from the admin panel for no reason. It has happened 3 times so far. I did recovered them from my DB, I changed the status to "Open" and they re-appeared. But I am concerned, what is the problem. The only thing I can imagine is that when an order with an online payment method is not processed it is automatically deleted. Could that be the case? If yes, can I change that? Has anyone else faced the same problem? Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance guys!

PS. the missing orders that i recovered from the DB had "N" for value in the "status" field. Maybe this can help...

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1838 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:30 PM #2

Have you checked the Incomplete orders link on the top right part of the orders manage page?

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for 365-day support and custom development service

• tasos1988
  • Trial users
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:47 PM #3

I didn't check, maybe it is that. But now, i manually changed the status to "open", so i can't check if you are right! I will keep it in mind!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21791 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:26 PM #4

Orders -> View orders -> Gear icon on the top right side -> Incomplete orders

Please check if the repay feature is enabled for the Open order status. It looks like your customers tried to repay existent orders for some reason
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• tasos1988
  • Trial users
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:36 AM #5

The repay is not checked, so this is not a problem. Maybe it is the "incomplete orders". I will check there when i have another order missing!

• tasos1988
  • Trial users
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:45 AM #6

You were right my friend, another order went "missing", I checked the "incompleted orders" and .... voila!!! There it was!!!! Do you know the reason why an order moves to the incompleted?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21791 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:53 AM #7

You were right my friend, another order went "missing", I checked the "incompleted orders" and .... voila!!! There it was!!!! Do you know the reason why an order moves to the incompleted?

Please check the description of all statuses here:

https://www.cs-cart....er_statuses.htm
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)