• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.2.4 With Paypal Ipn Support Released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• amdowney
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:35 AM #81

Just found out today that when I do a partial refund in paypal, CS-Cart cancels my customers order. We need a fix for this because I can't be the only one that has to issue a partial refund from time to time for various reasons.

IMAC... can we get the PARTIAL REFUND status added.

So in trying to fix this, it seems that even though my account settings at paypal say IPN is NOT enabled, its' still sending stuff to CS-Cart. (partial refunds which it never used to do and now they Cancel the order)

So should it be enabled and if so, what url should be used? I've searched but can't find this info anywhere.

I'm having customers query erroneous Order Cancelled emails, is this fixed in thel latest version?

Stores: CCTV Kits & www.jmtb.co.uk

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11645 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:56 PM #82

I think you're confusing the standard "response" to a transaction with IPN.  They are separate.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.