Buy Now With 1-Click Button Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Zersakis
  • Trial users
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:39 PM #21

First of all you do not want that!

Why is explained here

http://forum.cs-cart...w-with-1-click/

Currently cs-cart is not capable of creating order in backend so you can review it or send you inquiry email if customer does not specify his email. In other words it is written phone or email but if customer leaves phone only admin does not get open, incomplete, awaiting call neither email about inquiry.

Hi!
Thanks for reply,

The link does not work.
Also, you can find the function i described and it is working on this link

Just click button "Τηλεφωνική παραγγελία" which means "phone order" and you will see that only name and phone number are needed to be filled. (no e-mail)
We want to do the same. Can someone help?

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3365 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:42 PM #22

Hi!
Thanks for reply,

The link does not work.
Also, you can find the function i described and it is working on this link

Just click button "Τηλεφωνική παραγγελία" which means "phone order" and you will see that only name and phone number are needed to be filled. (no e-mail)
We want to do the same. Can someone help?

Link is to bug tracker, trial users can not access this page. I do not think you can achieve this result without custom addon.

• Zersakis
  • Trial users
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:53 PM #23

Now link is open. I will read it, thanks!

• gg96
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 12:19 AM #24

+1 for me

I would like to hide email field too.. How can I do ? (without hide button "Buy in one click"... I prefer "Call me back before buy" )

Thank you very much

cscart_v4.8. MV

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20915 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:22 AM #25

+1 for me

I would like to hide email field too.. How can I do ? (without hide button "Buy in one click"... I prefer "Call me back before buy" )

Thank you very much

- please open the app/addons/call_requests/controllers/frontend/call_requests.php file and replace

Tygh::$app['view']->assign('product', $product);

with

//Tygh::$app['view']->assign('product', $product);

- change value of  the "call_requests.buy_now_with_one_click" langauge variable

- clear cache

- check result

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• da3020
  • Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:27 PM #26

Is it possible to show buy now with one click button for products that are not in stock (zero qty) ???

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20915 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:15 AM #27

Is it possible to show buy now with one click button for products that are not in stock (zero qty) ???

Even if you display the button, order will not be created since product is out of stock. More complex changes are required

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:50 PM #28

how to change buy_now_with_one_click text to buy now
i need tpl file

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20915 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:02 AM #29

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/call_requests/views/call_requests/request.tpl