• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Change The Colors In The Admin Panel Rate Topic   - - - - -

• caldor
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:45 AM #1

is it possible to change the blue (default) color in the admin panel?

• Magpie Don
  • Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:07 AM #2

You can edit "design\backend\css\styles.less" and change the nav menu colors. They are defined starting at line 28.
You can edit "\design\backend\css\lib\twitterbootstrap\variables.less" - the @linkColor variable assigns the color to all the drop down menu hovers and links with one value.

CS-Cart Ultimate ver 4.3.5

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18335 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:13 AM #3

It looks like they can be changed from the theme editor. Please try

Design -> Themes -> Visual editor

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Hungryweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1223 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:42 AM #4

Please follow http://forum.cs-cart...-backend-theme/

Posted Image

Keep on smiling,

---
Valentin
part of hungryweb.net

• Ghiyas
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:41 AM #5

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but can anyone advise how to change the colours in the admin panel in v4.8.2?

I have checked design\backend\css\styles.less but this didn't seem right?

Many thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18335 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:04 PM #6

For responsive admin panel, open the design/backend/css/config.less file and change the following line of code:

@mainColor: #0388cc;

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Ghiyas
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:38 PM #7

Hi eCom, 

Thanks for the reply. I found that I needed to change styles.less file in /design/backend/css/addons/old_adminpanel  as I am using the old admin panel add-on. I have managed to change a few colours, such as the top menu and a few buttons but I can't change the text colour from #08c or the dropdown menu options. Any ideas?

Many thanks.

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3078 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 05:19 PM #8

Hi eCom, 

Thanks for the reply. I found that I needed to change styles.less file in /design/backend/css/addons/old_adminpanel  as I am using the old admin panel add-on. I have managed to change a few colours, such as the top menu and a few buttons but I can't change the text colour from #08c or the dropdown menu options. Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Hello!

I suppose #08c is a link color, try to add new color for "a" tag. Also please show the screenshots of elements that you want to change.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Mega SEO Package - All you need for your SEO

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18335 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:55 AM #9

Hi eCom, 

Many thanks.

No files were attached to the message. In your case I agree with Oleg, it is required to create additional class to change link colors for specific location only

• Ghiyas
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 07:09 AM #10

Thank you for the replies. I think this is going to be a simple answer, but how do I create a new colour for a tag?

Here is a screenshot of the links I am trying to change: https://snag.gy/4REMdQ.jpg 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18335 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:08 PM #11

So do you want to change color for all links?

• Ghiyas
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:27 PM #12

I have added the following and it worked

a {
	color: #bb272c;
}

I am struggling to change the submenu links however (see here: https://snag.gy/ZutRb3.jpg ) I have tried searching for dropdown-submenu:focus but cannot find anything. I think I may be overlooking something?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18335 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 05:23 AM #13

Please use the following code

.dropdown-menu > li > a:hover {
}