• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hide Payment Methods For Urser Groups Rate Topic   - - - - -

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4912 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:07 AM #1

I have a payment method for allowing all customers to pay by company purchase order at checkout.
It works fine but I want to hide it from a new usergroup I have set up. The problem is if I set it to NOT BE all and select just registered or guest, then the members of this user group can still see it as they are all registered. Is there any way I can hide it from specific user groups.

Thanks
John

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1837 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:15 AM #2

How about uncheck Registered and only check the allowed user group(s)?

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for 365-day support and custom development service

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4912 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:59 AM #3

Thanks, problem with that is then regular "registered" users wont get the opportunity to select purchase order pay method.
I want to show it to everyone, except the usergroups I choose NOT to show it to

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• luckdragon
  • Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:46 PM #4

I have a similar situation, I accept credit card payments, except from my wholesale customers whom I want ONLY have the option to pay via purchase order, I have CC set to registered and guest, and PO set to wholesale, however wholesale customers can still see CC because they are registered.
We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
-------------------------------------------------------
CS-Cart v.1.3.5-SP4

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:34 AM #5

such feature requires additional customization so we are glad to develop it for you

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21777 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:59 AM #6

Our team will be also happy to develop such modification for you.
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• technoob
  • Trial users
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:27 AM #7

did some one develop this functionality as an addon ?

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3605 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:10 AM #8

did some one develop this functionality as an addon ?

We have planned to do such add-on.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• technoob
  • Trial users
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:55 AM #9

it would be great to have the same.

We have one use case where we need this :Now what we want is that any user who has been either Guest or Registered User if specifically is assigned to a New Group called Declining User by us due to non payments , we don't want to give the COD Payment and Shipping Method to this group when the user checks out. The issue is that the The Group Registered User is available by default for the users who register on the website. What we want is that even if he is a Registered user but is assigned to Declining User group he should not be able to use COD as for a Payment Method/Shipping Method.

Hope I was able to explain the issue.

• technoob
  • Trial users
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:00 AM #10

Basically it would be an AND Condition for multiple groups. Regsitered User AND belongs to Declined User Group.

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3605 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:25 AM #11

We have one use case where we need this :Now what we want is that any user who has been either Guest or Registered User if specifically is assigned to a New Group called Declining User by us due to non payments , we don't want to give the COD Payment and Shipping Method to this group when the user checks out. The issue is that the The Group Registered User is available by default for the users who register on the website. What we want is that even if he is a Registered user but is assigned to Declining User group he should not be able to use COD as for a Payment Method/Shipping Method.

Yes, I understand you. We will add new usergroups setting to disable the payment and shipping for some users.

• webkul
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:01 PM #12

Please check https://store.webkul...By-Product.html. This can be further customized to restrict payment.

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3528 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:25 PM #13

You already did this custom modification for me in past..

Our team will be also happy to develop such modification for you.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 21777 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:16 AM #14

You already did this custom modification for me in past..

Right. But it was not released as separate addon.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3605 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:49 AM #15

Hello!

We are glad to present you our Hide Payment And Shipping Methods add-on that allows you to hide some payment and shipping methods for the certain user group. The discussion is here.