A Thumbnail At Product Detail Page

[color=#555555]Hello Everyone,[/color]

[color=#555555]I need help or advice from cs-cart expert users.[/color]

[color=#555555]I have one question about thumbnail at product detail page.[/color]

[color=#555555]Our website (cs-cart version 4.2.3) has a lot of options that are almost colors of product, and these option's images are not same look of product.[/color]

[color=#555555]When customer selects any option, first thumbnail of product will be changed to thumbnail of selected option.[/color]

[color=#555555]But this is very inconvenience for customers, because customers want to see original product image (default look) again, they very difficult to find how return to the default look image.[/color]

[color=#555555]I know that if refresh page or select option “please, select one” text button, and then it should be return to the default looking page.[/color]

[color=#555555]But this is very uncomfortable works, isn't it?[/color]

[color=#555555]Please let me know how the first thumbnail of product doesn't changed by selecting option, only should change a detail (larger) image of product at product detail page.[/color]

[color=#555555]I attached the sample image file for more easy to understand what I want.[/color]

[color=#555555]Thank you.[/color]

sample.jpg

Hi

I have another issue.

I installed sample content to cs-cart. at 100g Pants product when i add new color's image at product options, the new thumbnail was shown at the product page, but when click on new thumbnail, it's assigned image was not shown. this problem is in new product also.

I checked it on cs-cart 4.0.3 and 4.2.3 and both of them was the same.

please note attached images.

Hi

I have another issue.

I installed sample content to cs-cart. at 100g Pants product when i add new color's image at product options, the new thumbnail was shown at the product page, but when click on new thumbnail, it's assigned image was not shown. this problem is in new product also.

I checked it on cs-cart 4.0.3 and 4.2.3 and both of them was the same.

please note attached images.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:8770]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:8773]