• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Totally Strange Behavior By Multivendor Rate Topic   - - - - -

• benmont86
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:31 AM #1

Hi,

I have been creating stores and their products in my multivendor shop. all of a sudden, everything is behaving strangely, among:

- Store "x" has 5 products created but only displays 2

- I create a product for store "y" and it does not display
- In the categories list in each vendor's page, when you clic on a category with a number of products (5), I am taken to that page but it says no products were found

Anyone has experienced anything like this? I am afraid I will have to re install if it has to do with a bug or something.

please help. Much appreciated

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1763 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:48 AM #2

What is your cs-cart version number?

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

• benmont86
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:06 AM #3

Thanks for your prompt reply. Version is 4.2.3. I did get a notice by cs cart saying there was a new version and I just installed it from the admin panel, but now strangely enough, when I enter the admin panel I get:

WarningAuto cache update enabled.

Modified files are tracked in real time (including the files modified directly on server) and re-cached.

Store performance may be slightly affected. Recommended to disable on production in the Themes.

How do I fix this? Thanks a lot

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1763 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:09 AM #4

You can turn off Rebuild cache automatically by going to the Design->Themes page if the site is live. Version v4.2.3 is the latest one for now.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11384 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:26 AM #5

New version of the same release? Is cs-cart up to their old tricks again?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19764 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:44 AM #6

If you are ready to provide us with the temporary FTP access, we can examine the issue. Thanks

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• benmont86
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:49 AM #7

New version of the same release? Is cs-cart up to their old tricks again?

What tricks would those be?

• benmont86
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:53 AM #8

I am getting lots of "Access denied" even though I am signed in as super admin and even with a fast internet connection, it takes forever to load pages in the front and back sides. This really is a pain.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19764 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:11 AM #9

I am getting lots of "Access denied" even though I am signed in as super admin and even with a fast internet connection, it takes forever to load pages in the front and back sides. This really is a pain.

In 4.1.5 products assigned to specific usergroups are not displayed even to the super admins. May be you face the same issue in the new version?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11384 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:32 PM #10

What tricks would those be?

Re-releasing archives named with the same release number but with different content. Hence you never know what you really have. Used to be common practice but they stopped quite a while ago. However, with the silence on the forums lately it would appear they are very busy and may revert to old behaviors to save face and not have to make an immediate 4.2.4. I can see upgrading the upgrade script on the fly. But the content of the system should remain the same.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.