• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

One Step Checkout - Simple Layout Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:42 PM #221

Vivashop Theme, UniTheme and Youpi for CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.9.2 SP4 compatability is added to our One Step Checkout - Simple Layout addon.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:30 PM #222

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.9.3 compatibility is added for One Step Checkout - Simple Layout addon. Upgrade from previous version is not needed.

• Johnsoto
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:05 PM #223

I just bought the add-on. I installed it no problem. But how can  I set it up? I can not find instructions. my site still showing the previous check out page.  It is hard to find documentation. Don't get me wrong I love the add-on and I can't wait to see it working in our store.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:58 AM #224

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.1 compatibility is added for One Step Checkout - Simple Layout. Upgrade from previous version is highly recommended.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:41 PM #225

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.2 compatibility is added for One Step Checkout - Simple Layout. Upgrade from previous version is highly recommended.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 01:29 PM #226

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.3 SP1 compatibility is added for One Step Checkout - Simple Layout. Upgrade from previous version is highly recommended.

• patricio99
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 01:12 AM #227

I am very satisfied and happy with One Step Checkout add-on. Especially with the technical support I have received. My marketplace looks spectacular. Thanks!

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:31 AM #228

I am very satisfied and happy with One Step Checkout add-on. Especially with the technical support I have received. My marketplace looks spectacular. Thanks!

We are very thankful for your kind review. :)

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:53 AM #229

Vivashop, ENERGOT, UniTheme, Youpi and UniTheme2 for CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.3 SP1 compatability is added to our One Step Checkout - Simple Layout addon. Upgrade from previous version is highly recommended.

• IsItFast
  • Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:07 PM #230

Great checkout!  I originally had Simtech's single page checkout but was informed by an Android user that they couldn't put in their CVV or expatriation date when paying with a card.  I have no idea how long that had been going on or how many sales I missed out on but when I contacted Simtech I was told there was something that wasn't compatible with it and my cart and needed to pay $200 for them to look at it.  This concerned me as they said they couldn't even see the problem on their end but I had the problem on every Android device I tested with.  I figured I'd take a chance on buying this add-on since it was cheaper than paying for Simtech to look into my existing one and this checkout had a few options I liked more.  Couldn't be happier with the results!  Thank you!

V4.3.1 with about 10,000 highly customizable products. Several mods done....some of which now come standard with CS now. (Started with V1.3.5)

V3.0 in a few other small stores.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 07:50 AM #231

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.4 SP1 compatibility is added for One Step Checkout - Simple Layout. Upgrade from previous version is not needed.

• 12ka4
  • Trial users
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:57 AM #232

will you be able to support this add-on if cs-cart deprecates and stop support of step-by-step checkout?

In other words if cs-cart decides to keep only lite checkout will your add-on still work?

• 12ka4
  • Trial users
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 03:00 AM #233

For those of you interested cscartrocks's single page checkout looks promising..I have left a question was him wondering if they will be able to continue supporting the add-on after step-by-step goes away..

It seems like they are using blocks of step-by-step checkout, so want to make sure before spending $100+ 

https://forum.cs-car...-12#entry320874

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1756 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 03:34 AM #234

will you be able to support this add-on if cs-cart deprecates and stop support of step-by-step checkout?

In other words if cs-cart decides to keep only lite checkout will your add-on still work?

Yes, we will keep supporting all of our One Step Checkout addons. We will also support Step-by-step checkout addon no matter CS-Cart keeps it or not. Actually we also provide custom Step-by-step or one step checkout development service, please feel free to contact us if anyone needs this service. :)