Heeeelp … Can't Log To Admin

hi,

I think I made a stupidity[color=“#212121”][size=6].[/size][/color]

I activated the access restriction add on in order to log in admin zone only from my IP.

Now, I’m leaving for a few day and I need to log from other IP address. So I went in access restriction and set “user ip” from “active” to “inactive”.

But now, it seems that I can’t log in as admin anymore :confused:

It seems that I’m not allowed to see the log in panel

How can I fix this ?

Thanks a lot

edit the table cscart_access_restrictions_block and remove your IP address

Thanks for your help.

It seems that [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]scart_access_restrictions_block is empty[/font][/color]

???

Also I tried to connect from another IP, same result… not allowed to go to admin zone

Not talking about blocks, database table cscart_access_restrictions

[quote name=‘leofromfrance’ timestamp=‘1413572927’ post=‘194471’]

hi,

I think I made a stupidity[color=#212121][size=6].[/size][/color]

I activated the access restriction add on in order to log in admin zone only from my IP.

Now, I’m leaving for a few day and I need to log from other IP address. So I went in access restriction and set “user ip” from “active” to “inactive”.

But now, it seems that I can’t log in as admin anymore :confused:

It seems that I’m not allowed to see the log in panel

How can I fix this ?

Thanks a lot

[/quote]

As alternative, you can temporary rename the app/addons/access_restrictions directory

hello

here’s a screenshot of [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]cscart_access_restrictions[/font][/color]

Is there anything wrong ?

I can’t fix this trouble…

Thanks for your precious help

Leo

OK succeed to solve the problem.

I changed the “D” status into “A” in [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]cscart_access_restrictions[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]does it seems logical to yopu or is it a troubleshoot ?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]regards[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Leo[/font][/color]

Note that IP addresses are usually specified in “dot notation” which are “octets” (base 8 numbers). What's stored in the db is the IP converted to a 'long'. You will probably find if you did an long_to_ip() conversion is that it will be your IP address.

If it were me, I would delete the row.