Problem In Checkout Step 1 Cs-Cart V4.x

I have Cs-Cart Installation on slambaby.com where old members are able to place order. But If a new members register on website then they are unable to place the order.

While placing order new users get error “The username or Email already exists” But there is no duplicate of them in database. The problem is only with New Users since some days.

FYI:- This problem came after, when my VPS on Hostgator got overload with Inodes. As customer was able to place the order before it on 27th Sep. 2014

One more problem is there Email is not sent “/usr/sbin/sendmail could not execute” error comes if I use sendmail. If use PHP mail function it is also not working, even SMTP not working.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Anybody please help

Unfortunately we are not able to give you any advice without additional examination.

How I help you in further examination?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1413360509' post='194216']

Unfortunately we are not able to give you any advice without additional examination.

[/quote]

In other words eComLabs will need temporary FTP access to your server and probably to your CS-Cart admin backend.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1413371110' post='194237']

In other words eComLabs will need temporary FTP access to your server and probably to your CS-Cart admin backend.

[/quote]

Right. Thank you.

Suggest you do a repair of your database (or look at what tables are corrupted and repair just them), then optimize the db.

Sounds like you have a corruption issue from when your server crashed.

@all Thanks for replies.

The issue is solved.

There was issue in users table where duplicate ID persist. I think this problem was arised due to import of data from version2.x to 4.x.

Hi guys,

I am facing the same error, but i have not done anything except user import and product import to version 3 to version 4.

checkout as guest works but fresh(main) registration during checkout causing the same error saying “email already exist”.

i have checked the db, where the email and pasword are instered successfully but could not update the billing info because of this at the time of checkout.

Please help me

Try to start from checking error logs of your server. If you see any error, please post it here

PHP Notice: Undefined index: zipcode in cscartv4/app/Tygh/Shippings/Services/Ups.php on line 195

PHP Notice: Undefined index: state in cscartv4/app/Tygh/Shippings/Services/Ups.php on line 197

I get this error in error log when i try to register as main user. checkout as guest is ok. but using main registration, at the time filling up billing address. username or email already exist error shows and in the error log, the above error showing.

Please help me out.

These notices should not break the store functionality. Please contact CS-Cart support team or provide us with the temporary FTP access to your server

Checkout as guest works fine, but main profile registration gives this error message during checkout.

During checkout, i have choose 'register as a new user', then fill up the email and password,in that the account created successfully, after second step opens up. here i have to give the billling address where email has been auto populated as because i have given it in the first step.

So filling up all all the billing address details and after that click on 'Continue', here it is showing “Username or email already exist”.

[quote name='thomas' timestamp='1424322655' post='205767']

PHP Notice: Undefined index: zipcode in cscartv4/app/Tygh/Shippings/Services/Ups.php on line 195

PHP Notice: Undefined index: state in cscartv4/app/Tygh/Shippings/Services/Ups.php on line 197

I get this error in error log when i try to register as main user. checkout as guest is ok. but using main registration, at the time filling up billing address. username or email already exist error shows and in the error log, the above error showing.

Please help me out.

[/quote]

I received the exact the same error above.