• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sepa Direct Debit - Payment Modul/addon Rate Topic   - - - - -

• karrde
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:50 AM #1

I'm seeking for a SEPA direct debit payment Modul/Addon. Can someone help or is there already one?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 18473 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:12 PM #2

I'm seeking for a SEPA direct debit payment Modul/Addon. Can someone help or is there already one?

Unfortunately we did not find this payment method in the marketplace. But our team is ready to integrate it for you. If you are interested, please contact us using the link from my signature.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 03:38 PM #3

Hey!

We are also looking for an addon which provides direct debit, but we didnt found a clean solution. Can you help us?

Are there any options to check the customers liquidity?

Best regards.

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2215 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 05:07 PM #4

Many payment providers (like Adyen and even Paypal) can do this, but I strongly recommend you not to use sepa direct debit: customers can take back their payment for 30 or 45 days, no questions asked, and you can not do anything against it like when they request a chargeback with a credit card.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• MarkusBudz
  • Trial users
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 12:39 PM #5

Many payment providers (like Adyen and even Paypal) can do this, but I strongly recommend you not to use sepa direct debit: customers can take back their payment for 30 or 45 days, no questions asked, and you can not do anything against it like when they request a chargeback with a credit card.

Thank you for your answer. I know the problems with direct debit, but for our company its a calculable risk. It is necessary to have this function. Are there any solutions?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11001 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:32 AM #6

You'll need to develop a payment addon for this provider since none are available at this time.  Feel free to request a quote from the link in my signature.  Please provide a link to the API specification for the provider and we'll get you a quote within a day.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.