Free Addon: Custom Code

Dear Friends,

We are glad to announce the release of our new free add-on "Custom Code"!

The add-on will help you to add custom HTML, CSS and JavaScript to Head, Styles, Scripts and Footer.

Add-on can help you to:

• add Meta Verification tags to header (Google Webmasters, Alexa, Bing, ... )
  • add custom JavaScript to footer required by online live chats (Zopim, ...)

Backend

Backend

Frontend: Source Code

Frontend: Source Code

Compatible with versions 4.0.x / 4.1.x / 4.2.x / 4.3.x / 4.4.x / 4.5.x
Download: here

CS-ADD-00031

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Best regards,

---
Valentin
part of hungryweb.net

Nice one Vali. This will be a lot easier for merchants than asking them to create folders/hook files and then to use appropriate conditioning.

One question, is this run before or after then template engine? I.e. are smarty variables supported in your custom areas?

Was this done general enough that it could be configured to basically work with all hooks?

[quote]Nice one Vali. This will be a lot easier for merchants than asking them to create folders/hook files and then to use appropriate conditioning.[/quote]

Thanks @tbirnseth

[quote]One question, is this run before or after then template engine? I.e. are smarty variables supported in your custom areas?[/quote] does not support smarty variables, yet ;) code added is hooked to head, styles, scripts and footer.

[quote]Was this done general enough that it could be configured to basically work with all hooks?[/quote]

Can be modified to work with any hook

If there was a config file where desired hooks could be specified, this would be a tremendous time-saver during development for testing/verifying changes. And just a suggestion… Support both C and A area hooks. But for A, should probably be enabled in config.

Compatibility: 4.4.x / 4.5.x

[+] Easy support added

More details : hungryweb.net/…/custom-code

THANK YOU !

Dear Valentin,

This add-on is it tested for CS Cart V4.11.x ? I need to renew my license :-(

Yes, is fully compatible