Filtering Search Results

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Good day friends[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I need help [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000] to filter search results by product name. I mean in dropdovn near the sort dropdown., like in attached image.[/color][/font]

I find a javascript code, but I have problem to define filter parameters. This code works fine if I create a simple table, but not in search results. Can anybody help me define parameters in [color=#ff0000]red.[/color]

Thank you in advance

F. Majer

[attachment=8298:fil1.jpg]

{literal}

{/literal}

fil1.jpg

Hi, so you will need a client side filter using this js right? But this will only filter the products on one page?

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1407853061' post='189338']

Hi, so you will need a client side filter using this js right? But this will only filter the products on one page?

[/quote]

Hello, thank you for reply,

yes, i need all results filtered, not only one page, can you help me further?

Regards

F. Majer

Based on your needs and provided picture, we can recommend two addons:

CS-Cart Dynamic Filters on Search Page will allow filters to work on products search page.

Selectbox/Dropdown Filters will allow the defined filter(s) work as selectbox and single-selected.

It will still need some code modification to place the filter at the position as in the picture. Please feel free to contact us at CS-Cart Templates - CS-Cart Skins - CS-Cart Addons - CS-Cart Mods about future development.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1407885574' post='189374']

Based on your needs and provided picture, we can recommend two addons:

http://www.cscartroc…earch-page.html will allow filters to work on products search page.

http://www.cscartroc…ters-addon.html will allow the defined filter(s) work as selectbox and single-selected.

It will still need some code modification to place the filter at the position as in the picture. Please feel free to contact us at [url=“CS-Cart Templates - CS-Cart Skins - CS-Cart Addons - CS-Cart Mods”]https://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/[/url] about future development.

[/quote]

Hello, but I don't want to filter search results by any product feature, only by specific words in product name.

Can you make only this code?

Can anybody help me on this filter definition in my first post?

Majer

[quote name='majerfra' timestamp='1407999784' post='189518']

Can anybody help me on this filter definition in my first post?

Majer

[/quote]

We have just sent you PM.

[quote name='majerfra' timestamp='1407909676' post='189401']

Hello, but I don't want to filter search results by any product feature, only by specific words in product name.

Can you make only this code?

[/quote]

Do you have pagination for the returned results or all products are on one page?

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1408017386' post='189547']

Do you have pagination for the returned results or all products are on one page?

[/quote]

Hello

I have some paginations, can you help me?

[quote name='majerfra' timestamp='1408019136' post='189550']

Hello

I have some paginations, can you help me?

[/quote]

You can not filter products by using JS if you have pagination. You can hide/show only products which are loaded to page. This task must be done within Ajax.