• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Easy Add Quote For Customers Rate Topic   * * * * * 2 votes

• jimmyod
  • Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:18 PM #1

The ability to create a quote for customers would be huge. The administrator would create a quote by adding standard products and/or custom fields. When the customer is notified, they can check out with it and even add more products to the cart.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1605 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:48 AM #2

The ability to create a quote for customers would be huge. The administrator would create a quote by adding standard products and/or custom fields. When the customer is notified, they can check out with it and even add more products to the cart.

How about Snorocket add-on: http://www.snorocket...cing-addon.html ?
Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• jimmyod
  • Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:30 AM #3

How about Snorocket add-on: http://www.snorocket...cing-addon.html ?

I tried it, but too many bugs & support was horrible.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19273 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:01 AM #4

We are ready to create this modification for you. If you are interested, please let me know

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1605 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:37 PM #5

If talk about custom development, we are ready develop too =)))
Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• El Nucli
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:34 AM #6

Hi jimmyod,

I tried it, but too many bugs & support was horrible.

Did you ever find a solution to you requirements? I am looking for the same:
- An admin creates a quote for a customer, with products from the catalog, and sends it to the customer in an email
- The customer receives an email with the quote (or a link to it). He can choose to buy, and add more products. Also he is able to add coupon code.
- Customer can proceed to checkout with an order that contains the quote plus the products he added.

If you or anybody else found a solution to achieve it, I would highly appreciate. I can share costs of such addon if they are reasonable.

Did you finally use Snorocket's addon?

Thanks in advance for any comment!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19273 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:32 PM #7

If you are interested, we can discuss the creation of such modification with you. Feel free to contact me using the link from my signature.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2652 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:30 AM #8

Hi jimmyod,

Did you ever find a solution to you requirements? I am looking for the same:
- An admin creates a quote for a customer, with products from the catalog, and sends it to the customer in an email
- The customer receives an email with the quote (or a link to it). He can choose to buy, and add more products. Also he is able to add coupon code.
- Customer can proceed to checkout with an order that contains the quote plus the products he added.

If you or anybody else found a solution to achieve it, I would highly appreciate. I can share costs of such addon if they are reasonable.

Did you finally use Snorocket's addon?

Thanks in advance for any comment!

We are ready to implement this modification too. Please contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:13 AM #9

Hi. 

I hope you are well... I am also trying to sort a QUOTE option for CS-CART as many clients want quotes in order to show ADMIN / BOSS / ACCOUNTING etc. to get it signed off and using EXCEL and WORD etc. is time consuming and just a real pain.

Did you ever find a solution? I am getting in a few quotes from CS-CART certified developers as we speak. The Snorocket one is not around anymore to even look at. If you did not come right, and are still interested, perhaps we could share costs. Just a thought..

I have also proposed the developers add the addon to marketplace thereby sharing the costs and addon with many people.

Your thoughts??

Thanks. Craig

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3258 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:34 AM #10

This addon could be sort of solution, to collect pre payment

https://ecom.cloud/e...r-invoices.html

Hi. 

I hope you are well... I am also trying to sort a QUOTE option for CS-CART as many clients want quotes in order to show ADMIN / BOSS / ACCOUNTING etc. to get it signed off and using EXCEL and WORD etc. is time consuming and just a real pain.

Did you ever find a solution? I am getting in a few quotes from CS-CART certified developers as we speak. The Snorocket one is not around anymore to even look at. If you did not come right, and are still interested, perhaps we could share costs. Just a thought..

I have also proposed the developers add the addon to marketplace thereby sharing the costs and addon with many people.

Your thoughts??

Thanks. Craig

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4507 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:35 AM #11

I invested a lot of money in the eearly days of the snorocket one, but could never get it to work to its best.

These two combined with clone order work a treat for me now

https://www.simtechd...link/index.html

https://www.simtechd...ents/index.html

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3258 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:45 AM #12

Yep, must have addons

I invested a lot of money in the eearly days of the snorocket one, but could never get it to work to its best.

These two combined with clone order work a treat for me now

https://www.simtechd...link/index.html

https://www.simtechd...ents/index.html

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2652 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 12:48 PM #13

Dear Friends,

We have released the modification "Request a quote".

The customer and store admin can create quotes or invoices with products through the storefront or the backend. Both sides can accept the quote or decline it for the revising. 

It's compatible with CS-Cart 4. 

In case you need to add more features to the existing modification, contact us

Best regards,

Alt-team.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam