Change Default Value Of "return Period (Days): 10" To 2

Hi,

I am using CS-Cart Multivendor 4.1.5. While adding a product I observe that under Add-Ons tab the value of “Return period (days): 10” which we want to change it to default as 2.

I have already made relevant changes in design/backend/templates/addons/rma/hooks/products/detailed_content.post.tpl

Even after making this change and clearing all the cache I can see default value as 10. Please help me with solution if I am doing something wrong.

[attachment=8293:SP32-20140807-173515.png]

SP32-20140807-173515.png

Hello,

Do you see 10 even you create a new product?

Yes. I can still see 10 when I create a new product. Tried clearing all cache and cookies also but its like this only.

It is strange to hear that. I have just tried to make it on local CS-Cart installation and this modification works correctly.

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1407584267' post='189124']

Yes. I can still see 10 when I create a new product. Tried clearing all cache and cookies also but its like this only.

[/quote]

It seems “10” is sent from php. Please, contact us with in email or PM with your ftp data. We will check it for you free of charge if you wish.

Thank you.

Hi Cart-Power,

I have PM'ed you all the required details.

Regards,

FleAffair

ALTER TABLE `cscart_products` CHANGE `return_period` `return_period` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '2';

UPDATE `cscart_products` SET `return_period` = '2';

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1407865857' post='189354']

ALTER TABLE `cscart_products` CHANGE `return_period` `return_period` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '2';

UPDATE `cscart_products` SET `return_period` = '2';

[/quote]

When you create a new product, the Return period (days) field is displayed. If fleaffair changed default value to 2, it should not depend on the default value in the database

Guys,

We resolved this issue for Fleaffair already.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1407923024' post='189432']

Guys,

We resolved this issue for Fleaffair already.

[/quote]

Hi Cart Power,

As part of upgrade we are documenting all existing core code changes, hence is it possible for you to update us what changes you have made to fix this issue?

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1426244423' post='207868']

Hi Cart Power,

As part of upgrade we are documenting all existing core code changes, hence is it possible for you to update us what changes you have made to fix this issue?

[/quote]

Cart Power, please public these changes, if possible