• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blank Page After Registration Or Profile Updates Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jimr78
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:27 PM #1

Hi!

I noticed a problem after upgrading to 4.2.1. When someone tries to add a profile or update their profile, when the form is submitted, they are taken to a blank page. The URL is just the default store address. When the page is refreshed, a "post data" warning comes up. The changes do take effect in the profile (a new profile is registered, or any profile changes made do take effect). People are getting confused by this blank page.

Does anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions of what might fix this?

I also added Searchanise around the same time, so maybe it's related to that add-on. I did try disabling the add-on and it doesn't fix the problem for me.

Thanks in advance!

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:27 AM #2

Report this bug to bugtracker
http://forum.cs-cart...ject-1-cs-cart/

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22371 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:31 AM #3

Open the config.php file and replace

//define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

with

define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Then try again. Error message should be displayed to you.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• jimr78
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:36 PM #4

I'm such a moron! I was playing with some of the code in the previous version of CS-Cart. I was trying to make it so when someone registers that their password does not get sent to confirm their account.

In the profiles_info.tpl file I removed the command
{if $send_password || $settings.General.quick_registration == "Y"}
{if $password}

I forgot to change it back to the original code and 4.2.1 didn't like it, obviously. I simply copied the original file back and everything works great.

Thanks for your help!