New Payment Option?

I need to add virtual checks to our store. I have found a few places where I need to edit, but I was looking for guidance on adding the new details. Such as what files do I need to edit and where?

Also I am having trouble trying to figure out how to do a radio button for “checking” or “savings”. I can't seem to locate the “check.tpl” file that I am editing, but that is the file I need to add the option to.

Dear Shylor,

Have a look at KB [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation Maybe you will find the answer there.

Could you please specify what exactly you need from the file “check.tpl”?

Best regards, Alt-team.

Toa change check.tpl for the store-front, please use

design/themes/THEME/templates/views/orders/components/payments/check.tpl

To change check.tpl for the admin panel, please use

design/backend/templates/views/orders/components/payments/check.tpl

Thanks

Thanks! :)

This gets me going in the right direction.

<br />
<div class="control-group"><br />
    <label for="bank_account_number" class="cm-required">{__("bank_account_number")}</label><br />
    <input id="checking_account_number" size="35" type="text" name="payment_info[checking_account_number]" value="{$cart.payment_info.checking_account_number}" class="input-text cm-autocomplete-off" /><br />
</div><br />
    <label for="bank_routing_number" class="cm-required">{__("bank_routing_number")}</label><br />
    <input id="bank_routing_number" size="35" type="text" name="payment_info[bank_routing_number]" value="{$cart.payment_info.bank_routing_number}" class="input-text cm-autocomplete-off" /><br />
</div><br />
    <label for="bank_account_type" class="cm-required">{__("bank_account_type")}</label><br />
    <!-- add radio button to let the user select "checking" or "savings" --><br />
</div><br />

```<br />
<br />
I added a comment where I want the radio buttons. I know how to make the radio buttons, but I am unsure how to automatically check the right one. I want to do like they are doing in the values above, but I am pretty new to smarty.

Please try the following code:

```php

{__("bank_account_type")}

{__('checking')}
{__('savings')}

```

Awesome, everything worked out. Thanks for the help! :grin:

[quote name=‘shylor’ timestamp=‘1407358386’ post=‘188967’]

Awesome, everything worked out. Thanks for the help! :grin:

[/quote]

You are welcome!