• You cannot reply to this topic

How To Use Google Rich Snippet In 4.2.1 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• kiro789
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:33 AM #1

Hello,
Can you tell me how to use this Google Rich Snippet in the new version of Cs cart.Is it automatically ot shoul I make some settings.
Regards!

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 715 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:41 AM #2

Hello!

Google rich snippets add-on doesn't require any settings, just note that SEO add-on should be active.

Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

GET A FREE QUOTE  │  CS-Cart add-ons   │   CS-Cart custom development   │  CS-Cart design integration  │  CS-Cart license

Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия. More than 8 years experience in CS-Cart development.

• nalbertus
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:00 AM #3

This is a great new function. I already see that Google picked it up. I notice that google takes the price of the item instead of the cheaper quantity discount price. I have seen other websites where it picks the lowest (quantity discount) price. Is there a possibility that cs-cart does the same?

• mokeshop
  • Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:06 PM #4

i belive rewiew addon has also to be enabled to work properly... rating and so...

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1141 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:21 AM #5

This is a great new function. I already see that Google picked it up. I notice that google takes the price of the item instead of the cheaper quantity discount price. I have seen other websites where it picks the lowest (quantity discount) price. Is there a possibility that cs-cart does the same?

It should pick up the product price, not the list price.

• nalbertus
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:00 PM #6

correct it picks up the product price. But the product price is discounted when bought 6+ products. But why does it not picks up th lowest discounte price? Which is "done" at other websites.

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1141 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:23 PM #7

This seems to be because CS-Cart does not have full implementation of rich snippets yet. Only a number of the more important tags have been added. Please see the discussion here: http://forum.cs-cart...post__p__186958