Someone Please Help Me Out Here

1)

How do you display “Free Shipping Lable” on products (note i did read though this board but couldn’t find anything updated with this new 4.1 version im running)

2)

How do you make the skin fluid

3)

How do you make the mini thumbnails size and variants option bigger

i have tried changing “th_size” value" in product_images.tpl in /public_html/design/themes/responsive/templates/views/products/components/product_images.tpl and cleared cached but nothing happens.

4)

how can i display “best sellers” in scroller mode right before description on product page.

Please if anyone can help me out would really aprpecatie it.

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1407004518' post='188686']

1)

How do you display “Free Shipping Lable” on products (note i did read though this board but couldn't find anything updated with this new 4.1 version im running)

[/quote]

If the “Free shipping” setting is enabled for the product, no any labels are displayed on the product details page. You can use two ways:

1. Add the Free shipping product feature and enabled the Show in product header setting for it
  2. Use the Promo text field on the Update product page and specify the required content there

2)

How do you make the skin fluid

[/quote]

Go to Design → Layouts. Hover over the Main label on the left sidebar, click on the Gear icon and select the Properties item. Then use the Layout width option

3)

How do you make the mini thumbnails size and variants option bigger

i have tried changing “th_size” value" in product_images.tpl in /public_html/design/themes/responsive/templates/views/products/components/product_images.tpl and cleared cached but nothing happens.

[/quote]

Options:

/design/themes/THEME/templates/views/products/components/product_options.tpl

... image_width="50" image_height="50" ...

Thumbnails:

/design/themes/THEME/templates/views/products/components/product_images.tpl

{assign var="th_size" value="35"}

Do not forget to clear the templates cache then.

4)

how can i display “best sellers” in scroller mode right before description on product page.

Please if anyone can help me out would really aprpecatie it.

[/quote]

Do you mean the Description tab? If yes, additional code modifications are required here. You can only display Bestsellers in the additional tab

Hope that helps

First of all thank you for answering all the questions.

I actually am looking to display “Free Shipping Text or Image” to all my products even on home page it should display “Free Shipping text or image” under each product" please view this image below.

Variant image size was sucessfully changed[color=#ff0000] but the Mini thumbnail size doesn’t change[/color] i think something wrong with the product_images,tpl…the change just won’t take affect even after clearning cache, mini thumbnails and Rebuild cache automatically on & off…any suggesstion?

Here is a nice simple add on you can try. Take a look.

[url=“CS-Cart Shipping availability add-on”]http://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-shipping-availability-add-on.html[/url]

Yes that is indeed a good addon and exactly what i can use but the price is not what i want to pay, i was looking for a free solution, there was one free one available on here but not compatible with 4.1.5 version…

Dear Imran_m,

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1407184542' post='188812']

Yes that is indeed a good addon and exactly what i can use but the price is not what i want to pay, i was looking for a free solution, there was one free one available on here but not compatible with 4.1.5 version…

[/quote]

It goes without saying, that free solutions are profitable things. But third-party developers solve problems that have no free solutions. That's why add-ons can be expensive. You can wait for some time. Maybe new add-on with shipping messages will be available for free in the internet in some months.

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1407183075' post='188808']

Here is a nice simple add on you can try. Take a look.

http://www.alt-team…ity-add-on.html

[/quote]

Dear Jimmyod, thank you for remembering us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Nice addon.

Is this work also in the in- export products?

Thank you.

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1407178419' post='188804']

I actually am looking to display “Free Shipping Text or Image” to all my products even on home page it should display “Free Shipping text or image” under each product" please view this image below.

[/quote]

Additional code modifications are required in this case. Use third party add-on or hire a developer to make it

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1407178419' post='188804']

Variant image size was sucessfully changed[color=#FF0000] but the Mini thumbnail size doesn't change[/color] i think something wrong with the product_images,tpl…the change just won't take affect even after clearning cache, mini thumbnails and Rebuild cache automatically on & off…any suggesstion?

[/quote]

I have just made these changes on my local website and it works. Try to clear the cache using the following URL:

http://your_domain.com/your_admin_script.php?cc&ctpl

[quote name='imran_m' timestamp='1407184542' post='188812']

[/quote]

Dear Imran_m,

Yes free is nice. I am guilty of liking free ones, but sometimes product support is not included and can be very important.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1407218802' post='188833']

It goes without saying, that free solutions are profitable things. But third-party developers solve problems that have no free solutions. That's why add-ons can be expensive. You can wait for some time. Maybe new add-on with shipping messages will be available for free in the internet in some months.

Dear Jimmyod, thank you for remembering us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Your welcome.

You and the rest of the developers contribute a lot to these forums. That has a worth and some may consider to be “free” and others an investment. I know who I can go to when I need an add on or service.

So, thank you.

[quote name='richardfmm' timestamp='1407221040' post='188835']

Nice addon.

Is this work also in the in- export products?

[/quote]

Yes, it works. Yesterday we checked it. But only in 4.* versions.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote]I have just made these changes on my local website and it works. Try to clear the cache using the following URL:

http://your_domain.c…ipt.php?cc[/quote]

I tried that and still couldnt change the mini thumbnail size… its strange variant image size was changed okay but this mini thumbnail size is not changing…

If you provide us with the temporary FTP access to your store, we can examine the issue