• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cart-Power Add-On: Live Search Rate Topic   * * * * * 2 votes

• Pascal
  • Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:33 PM #141

Just bought the add-on.

Our database is 53'000 active products and it does the job.

Fast and nice. Easy to install. What else ? ;)

A must have for replacing basic search engine of cs-cart !

Moreover, I've always been satisfied with power-cart products and help. Excellent and quick customer service.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:45 PM #142

Thank you for your kind words.

We are happy to hear that you like our add-on.

Best regards,

Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1138 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:50 PM #143

We have been using this addon on 4.2 for some time and are experiencing some issues:

- Users try to search for categories but these are not found.

- Products are often not found.

- images often do not display

We are still using version 20150608

Is there a version that fixes these issues?

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:59 PM #144

Hello! 

The categories can't be displayed in the search results, the add-on does not have such functionality. 

As for missing products and images, most likely the Live Search cache is not updated properly. We recommend to set up the automatical update of Live Search cache by Cron.

Please, check the information in the Available settings section of the add-on documentation

Best regards,

Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1138 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:53 AM #145

We get a lot of complaints because the search doesn't search in categories. Please consider to add this.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:19 AM #146

Hello! 

We get a lot of complaints because the search doesn't search in categories. Please consider to add this.

Yes, we plan to include it into the next release of the add-on (app. in the end of July)

Best regards,

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:31 PM #147

Dear Friends! 

Please, welcome new functionality of the Live Search add-on. Now it has various templates to display search field (rounded corners, underlined field, overlay and animated effects, option to show field in dropdown). The settings can be configured in the block editing tab, feel free to test our new demo. Also now we have a video guide which describes the main features of the add-on in details.

Any questions? 

Feel free to contact us via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com or via chat on our site

Best regards,

• alemburda
  • Trial users
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:29 PM #148

we do not want it to appear in search results. it would be nice if we could exclude the categorization we wanted from search results. Also, are hidden products and classified categories appearing in search results?

• JBRADY8012
  • Trial users
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:57 PM #149

Hello, just purchased this addon , installed fine, but when i try to click "active" i get a notice that says status has been changed, but the plugin is still marked disabled? am i doing something wrong? 

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:13 AM #150

Hello!

Hello, just purchased this addon , installed fine, but when i try to click "active" i get a notice that says status has been changed, but the plugin is still marked disabled? am i doing something wrong? 

Please, enter the license number in the add-on settings, save changes and after that enable the add-on.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:17 AM #151

Hello!

we do not want it to appear in search results. it would be nice if we could exclude the categorization we wanted from search results. Also, are hidden products and classified categories appearing in search results?

Sorry for the delay in answering.

The add-on has a setting not to search by categories and subcategories, also the add-on has the settings to display/hide categories in the search results. These settings are common and you can not hide 1or 2 categories from the search for example. In this situation, only custom modification may help. 

As for hidden products and categories, they are not displayed in the search results.

Best regards,

• JBRADY8012
  • Trial users
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:54 PM #152

Hello!

Please, enter the license number in the add-on settings, save changes and after that enable the add-on.

yes, i did that sorry for not mentioning that, i also have deleted it and tried another version. its almost like its not accepting my license.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:26 AM #153

Hello!

yes, i did that sorry for not mentioning that, i also have deleted it and tried another version. its almost like its not accepting my license.

Please, contact our support team via e-mail: sales@cart-power.com and provide FTP access credentials to your server for examination.

Best regards,

• Jacek
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:17 PM #154

Hi,

I just bought the addon. Is it not possible to search by brand or am I missing something? It would be great to have such a functionality.

Anyway, except that the addon is so far so good.

Best regards,

Jacek

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:15 PM #155

Dear Jacek,

Hi,

I just bought the addon. Is it not possible to search by brand or am I missing something? It would be great to have such a functionality.

Anyway, except that the addon is so far so good.

Best regards,

Jacek

Please, tick the "Search by features" setting in the add-on settings page and regenerate the Live Search cache after that.

Best regards,

• gijoy
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:28 PM #156

Wondering if this add on supports synonyms? 

• galatzo
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:30 PM #157

Great addon with really good results.

A couple of questions:

When typing in the search box, search results are displayed as expected. For example, showing 10 of 20 results as configured in the addon settings. See all results by clicking on the link. However if I hit enter on the keyboard, the number of results are different or zero. I presume this is the regular(default search) built in. Anyway to disable the default search or make the enter key display the Live search all search results?

Any plans to extend this addon to the admin side, it would be great to have the same functionality when using the quick search box when searching for a product.

Regards

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3843 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:15 PM #158

There is an option in the settings to use Live search for both.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:32 PM #159

Great addon with really good results.

A couple of questions:

When typing in the search box, search results are displayed as expected. For example, showing 10 of 20 results as configured in the addon settings. See all results by clicking on the link. However if I hit enter on the keyboard, the number of results are different or zero. I presume this is the regular(default search) built in. Anyway to disable the default search or make the enter key display the Live search all search results?

Any plans to extend this addon to the admin side, it would be great to have the same functionality when using the quick search box when searching for a product.

Regards

Yes, please, enable using cache for both (Live search and Default Search) in the add-on settings.

Actually, we do not plan to extend it to the admin panel in the nearest future, but we will think up it and include in some future releases.

Best regards,

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:33 PM #160

Hello! 

Wondering if this add on supports synonyms? 

No, the synonyms are not supported, only the default SEARCH WORDS can be used as synonyms.

Best regards,