Automated Order Management

One thing I miss about Shopify is add-ons like eCommHub which allows for automated routing of orders from multiple sources (Amazon Store, Etsy, etc) to multiple warehouses depending on rules.

My situation is that I have several products with different variants that require me to send the order to different warehouses depending on the variant.

For example,

Customer #1 orders the following:[list]

[]Product A - Variant A

[/list]

Customer #2 orders:[list]

[
]Product A - Variant B

[/list]

Customer #3 orders:[list]

[]Product A - Variant A

[
]Product A - Variant B

[/list]

Product A - Variant A is supplied by a warehouse, while Variant B is supplied by another.

In the example above, I need to send Customer #1's order to a warehouse, and send #2's to another. For #3, I need to break down the order and send each to the proper warehouse.

In another example, I have warehouses in different parts of the world. So I need to send the order to a warehouse that is closest to the recipient's country.

eCommHub can do this automatically. Pulling orders from multiple channels, and routing the orders to proper fulfillment centers based on rules that I create.

Is there something similar for CS-Cart 4?

cs-cart v4 doesn't have this kind of feature.

Brightpearl can do this and I'm pretty sure I've seen someone post an integration with cs-cart and brightpearl somewhere on the forum

Thanks for pointing out Brightpearl. At $99 per month, it's a decent solution but I'm not sure if this business is ready to make that kind of a recurring commitment for such a tool.

Does anybody know of any alternatives?

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1405493202' post='187628']

Brightpearl can do this and I'm pretty sure I've seen someone post an integration with cs-cart and brightpearl somewhere on the forum

[/quote]

Was it alt-team that made the integration? They're selling the integration for a hefty price of $750 CS-Cart integration with Brightpearl.

Dear All!

Thank you for recommending our products!

Yes, you are right. We have a modification “Integration with Brightpearl”. But you need to have a Brightpearl account to use this modification. So, the orders from your CS-Cart e-store are sent to Brightpearl. Brightpearl maintains a stock record and distributes orders. Here is a working link CS-Cart integration with Brightpearl

Best regards, Alt-team