• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Automated Order Management Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:23 AM #1

One thing I miss about Shopify is add-ons like eCommHub which allows for automated routing of orders from multiple sources (Amazon Store, Etsy, etc) to multiple warehouses depending on rules.

My situation is that I have several products with different variants that require me to send the order to different warehouses depending on the variant.

For example,

Customer #1 orders the following:
  • Product A - Variant A

Customer #2 orders:
  • Product A - Variant B

Customer #3 orders:
  • Product A - Variant A
  • Product A - Variant B

Product A - Variant A is supplied by a warehouse, while Variant B is supplied by another.

In the example above, I need to send Customer #1's order to a warehouse, and send #2's to another. For #3, I need to break down the order and send each to the proper warehouse.

In another example, I have warehouses in different parts of the world. So I need to send the order to a warehouse that is closest to the recipient's country.

eCommHub can do this automatically. Pulling orders from multiple channels, and routing the orders to proper fulfillment centers based on rules that I create.

Is there something similar for CS-Cart 4?

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1837 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:29 AM #2

cs-cart v4 doesn't have this kind of feature.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for 365-day support and custom development service

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2391 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:46 AM #3

Brightpearl can do this and I'm pretty sure I've seen someone post an integration with cs-cart and brightpearl somewhere on the forum

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:00 AM #4

Thanks for pointing out Brightpearl. At $99 per month, it's a decent solution but I'm not sure if this business is ready to make that kind of a recurring commitment for such a tool.

Does anybody know of any alternatives?

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:01 AM #5

Brightpearl can do this and I'm pretty sure I've seen someone post an integration with cs-cart and brightpearl somewhere on the forum

Was it alt-team that made the integration? They're selling the integration for a hefty price of $750 http://www.alt-team....ightpearl.html.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2821 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:52 AM #6

Dear All!

Thank you for recommending our products!

Yes, you are right. We have a modification "Integration with Brightpearl". But you need to have a Brightpearl account to use this modification. So, the orders from your CS-Cart e-store are sent to Brightpearl. Brightpearl maintains a stock record and distributes orders. Here is a working link http://www.alt-team....rightpearl.html

Best regards, Alt-team

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam