Free Add-On: Aggressive Pop-Up Notification

Dear friends,

We would like to introduce you "Aggressive pop-up notification" add-on.

"Aggressive pop-up notification" add-on allows administrators run promotions for their customers. For example, inform about discount for product. Administrator can set displaying of pop-up window with any html content on home, product detailed and category pages.

General features:

• display any html content in pop-up window on home, product, category pages
  • to change title of pop-up window
  • to set height and width of pop-up window
  • to set pop-up show delay
  • to set TTL (time before customers to see pop-up again)

Pop-up notification will look for customer like this:

Manage of pop-up notification in admin panel:

Compatibility:

CS-Cart 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x

Multivendor 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x

No need any payment. Add-on is fully free. Official add-on page here.

Demo:

Do not hesitate ask any questions.

Thanks, I like it, but question. I have installed on V4, but on product details installation tab it says can also be installed on v3 x x is this true, and if yes, where is V3 download please

John

Will this work on 4.2.x? Also, will it pop up every time on a customer, or will it just pop up only the very first time they visit the site?

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1412282437' post='193301']

Thanks, I like it, but question. I have installed on V4, but on product details installation tab it says can also be installed on v3 x x is this true, and if yes, where is V3 download please

[/quote]

Dear John,

It is content error. Unfortunately, add-on does not compatible with 3.X versions.

Thank you.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1412842151' post='193727']

Will this work on 4.2.x? Also, will it pop up every time on a customer, or will it just pop up only the very first time they visit the site?

[/quote]

Add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 4.2.x. Customer will see pop-up one time. You can set TTL - customer will see pop-up again if this TTL is expired.

Thank you.[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Hello cartpower

is there a way or option to disable the popup on the mobile skin. Because it does not fit right on the your mobile addon.

Kindley regards

Dear Anaconda,

We replied in personal messenger.

Sincere regards.

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1417771869' post='198813']

Dear Anaconda,

We replied in personal messenger.

Sincere regards.

[/quote]

Replied back, thank you.

Hi,

Does the addon use active styling and colors of the theme?

Dear Demeldoo,

This add-on is adjusted to use the colors and styles of the theme installed.

Sincere regards.

Is there a way to have a layout block popup in the window? I have a deal of the day addon and it would be great when a customer first enters the site if it displayed a popup showing what the deal of the day is.

Since it changes every day it would work best for it to automatically pull the information from the deal of the day content block.

[quote name='kevin13952' timestamp='1426080627' post='207703']

Is there a way to have a layout block popup in the window? I have a deal of the day addon and it would be great when a customer first enters the site if it displayed a popup showing what the deal of the day is.

Since it changes every day it would work best for it to automatically pull the information from the deal of the day content block.

[/quote]

Unfortunately, there is not such functionality at this moment. Please, contact our custom development department (sales@cart-power.com) if you wish develop it.

I installed this on my test server, but I'm not seeing a popup. I'm using CS-Cart 4.1.

[quote name='grayloon' timestamp='1433778949' post='217872']

I installed this on my test server, but I'm not seeing a popup. I'm using CS-Cart 4.1.

[/quote]

See post 5, seems only for 4.2x

[quote name='grayloon' timestamp='1433785551' post='217889']

[/quote]

sorry missed that

Dear Friends,

We are glad to inform you that you can test the Aggressive Pop-up Notification add-on functionality in our new demo: Administration panel, Storefront.

Thank you.

Dear Friends!

Glad to inform you about our new demo store based on CS-Cart 4.3.6 and PHP 7.

You can check the functionality of the Aggressive pop-up notification add-on here:

Thank you.

I did an update to 4.3.6 and it broke it. There is no longer a link in admin area.

I did an update to 4.3.6 and it broke it. There is no longer a link in admin area.

Sorry to hear about it. Please, contact us by e-mail: sales@cart-power.com, describe the situation and provide FTP access to your store. We examine the issue and let you know about the results.