Search Products Bar

on cs cart we are using the latest release but I have just noticed a little fault, not too sure if it is just us or not…

at the top of the site there is the Search Products bar, when I click into this to search it refreshes the homepage, or it takes me back to the home page, it will not allow me to type anything??

Is anyone else seen this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance…

Dear Tonybn,

[quote name='Tonybn' timestamp='1403692303' post='186418']

on cs cart we are using the latest release but I have just noticed a little fault, not too sure if it is just us or not…

at the top of the site there is the Search Products bar, when I click into this to search it refreshes the homepage, or it takes me back to the home page, it will not allow me to type anything??

Is anyone else seen this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance…

[/quote]

Thank you for the message.

We are sorry to hear that you experience this issue. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

So, I contacted CSC about this just to be told that they are going to want to charge me to look into this, is there anybody else that could possibly help me out here. This is more than a little frustrating now & I would really appreciate some help on this.

Regards,

Tony

Please PM me the url of your store