• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"add To Cart" Button Is Not Working On Product Page Only Rate Topic   - - - - -

• fleaffair
  • Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:40 PM #1

Hi,

Issue 1# : Since last two days, I am observing that Add to Cart button is not working/functional for any of my products from Product detail page. But I am able to add products to cart from Home Page/Category Pages.
Issue 2#: Also the Products which has few Options available doesn't get added to Cart.

Please let me know if there is some setting/configuration changed due to which these issues are coming.

Regards,
Mohit
Warm Regards,
Admin | MVE: 4.2.4

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19693 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:40 AM #2

Hi,

Issue 1# : Since last two days, I am observing that Add to Cart button is not working/functional for any of my products from Product detail page. But I am able to add products to cart from Home Page/Category Pages.
Issue 2#: Also the Products which has few Options available doesn't get added to Cart.

Please let me know if there is some setting/configuration changed due to which these issues are coming.

Regards,
Mohit

At first, check javascript errors. For urgent fix, open the config.local.php file and replace

'disable_dhtml' => false,

with

'disable_dhtml' => true,

Thanks

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3808 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:01 AM #3

Dear Mohit,

Hi,

Regards,
Mohit

Thank you for the message.

Please make sure that there is no index.html file in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation. When the SEO add-on is activated in the store and the index.html file persists in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation, some functionality cannot work properly, namely, the Add To Shopping Cart button, the Search feature, the selection of the Options variants, etc.

Thank you.

---
Anastasiya Kozlova
CS-Cart Support team

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• sahibpkrbw
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 07:21 PM #4

Hi

i have same Problem but i have trying to solve the solution as you said but it is not working Please help to solve it

Klickadeal.de

Thanks

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19693 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:53 AM #5

I do not see problems with your website

http://prntscr.com/mg9zag

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.