Database Documentation?

Does it exist? I’m adding some tables to the database, and one of the tables will include a foreign key to the products. Does anybody know which table I should use? I assume it’s product and the primary key is product_id, but I want to be sure, since there are a bunch of product-related tables. Thanks.

[quote name=‘NBO_Mike’]Does it exist? I’m adding some tables to the database, and one of the tables will include a foreign key to the products. Does anybody know which table I should use? I assume it’s product and the primary key is product_id, but I want to be sure, since there are a bunch of product-related tables. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Have fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I had to work out everything myself as AFAIK, CS Cart hasn’t provided documentation. The primary key for most product tables (cscart_products) is indeed product_id.

If you need any info on some other tables, just ask. FYI, data in certain fields are serialised.

[url]http://vb.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=19231#post19231[/url]

Thanks for the responses.

[quote]FYI, data in certain fields are serialised.[/quote]

What are the implications of serialized data?

ETInteractive, thanks for the file. I just wish there was a file describing what the fields represent. A database schema model would be nice, too.

[quote name=‘NBO_Mike’]Thanks for the responses.

What are the implications of serialized data?[/QUOTE]

[url]PHP: Manual Quick Reference

[url]PHP: Manual Quick Reference

:slight_smile: