Cs-Market Review

Hi everyone, We approached CS-Market to help us in modifying the process of vendor account creation.

Basically we wanted our vendors to be able to create accounts without the admin approval, just like in Shopify.

CS-Market did a great job and solved our problems pretty fast and communicated very well.

I recommend their services to everyone

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

NaMo

Hello NaMo,

Thank you for your kind words. Hope to continue our collaboration in future.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

I like their approach to work. These guys make a good job and keep timelines. I’m absolutely pleased with the result and have no complaints. Thank you guys!

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear that you are pleased with our collaboration.

Looking forward to new projects!

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

My first project with CS-Market was “Rich Snippets for Google” module. Guys developed great product and helped to install it to my server. 6 months later I ordered CS-Cart template and got a really perfect work that was performed in time. During the development they took into account all my wishes and even little changes and answered all my questions via Skype. Plan to order modules in future from CS-Market. So, I have only positive impression from our collaboration.

Cs-market

These guys are currently building us a shipping mod.

They are gradually fixing it up each time we post the new bugs to them. It takes them time to do this.

It is frustrating, because they fix one problem and create two more.

Sergey is a good guy to deal with.

Dear friends!

Thank you for your positive reviews! We're doing all our best to provide you with only quality service!

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

I am very impressed with CS-Market and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to extend or modify CS-Cart features.

Great attitude, very helpful and they were quick to respond on my request for help.

Well done Sergey, you deserve to be recommended.

We have been using CS-Cart for many years now via Milezone.Com and have had great success with the program. As well they offer great support and continue to update thier software on a regular basic.

Since cs-cart invoicing capability is still on roadmap as planned solution

https://www.cs-cart.com/roadmap.html

I recommend absolutely must have CS-Market's addon for any and all cs-cart stores

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/35350-add-on-easy-invoice-management/

Why do I need that?

1. I have custom made invoice and this addon allows editing any field before printing or downloading as pdf invoice.

2. All my product titles are maximum long and SEO oriented, I do not need so much useless information on invoice.

3. cs-cart is not capable of working with EU tax exempt 0% vat, this addon comes handy.

Most of all I am very happy with 1 year update time, why offer offer mostly just 6 months..

Thank you!

professional and user friendly team. Modification needed on cs-cart store regarding Image upload URL .... Done perfectly.

I am very impressed with CS-Market and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to extend or modify CS-Cart features

Thank you Very Much ,..

betajewelry

Great work, smooth after sales service and fast responses!

Congratulations!

I am very impressed with CS-Market and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to extend or modify CS-Cart features.
Great attitude, very helpful and they were quick to respond on my request for help.

Well done Sergey, you deserve to be recommended.

We have been using CS-Cart for many years now via Milezone.Com and have had great success with the program. As well they offer great support and continue to update thier software on a regular basic.

Since cs-cart invoicing capability is still on roadmap as planned solution

https://www.cs-cart.com/roadmap.html

I recommend absolutely must have CS-Market's addon for any and all cs-cart stores

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/35350-add-on-easy-invoice-management/

Why do I need that?

1. I have custom made invoice and this addon allows editing any field before printing or downloading as pdf invoice.

2. All my product titles are maximum long and SEO oriented, I do not need so much useless information on invoice.

3. cs-cart is not capable of working with EU tax exempt 0% vat, this addon comes handy.

Most of all I am very happy with 1 year update time, why offer offer mostly just 6 months..

Thank you!

Great work, smooth after sales service and fast responses!

Congratulations!

Thank you for your positive reviews! We always at your service!

Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

CS-Market has great supporting team, all question had been replied clearly and straight forward, this is true partner for CS CART development. Thanks

Great work, CS-Market team! Just bought Redirect manager add-on and it`s awsome but even better are great supporting team of CS-Market! Instant help, instant responses! I would recommend it to all. Superfast and superhelpfull support. Thanks.

These guys saved our website after Cart Power stuffed it right up.

I love you guys and I'll be getting you do do all our dev work in the future!