• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs-Market Review Rate Topic   - - - - -

• NaMo
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:05 PM #1

POPULAR

Hi everyone, We approached CS-Market to help us in modifying the process of vendor account creation.

Basically we wanted our vendors to be able to create accounts without the admin approval, just like in Shopify.

CS-Market did a great job and solved our problems pretty fast and communicated very well.

I recommend their services to everyone

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
NaMo

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 683 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:04 AM #2

Hello NaMo,

Thank you for your kind words. Hope to continue our collaboration in future.

Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

GET A FREE QUOTE  │  CS-Cart add-ons   │   CS-Cart custom development   │  CS-Cart design integration  │  CS-Cart license

Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия. More than 8 years experience in CS-Cart development.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:19 PM #3

POPULAR

I like their approach to work. These guys make a good job and keep timelines. I’m absolutely pleased with the result and have no complaints. Thank you guys!

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 683 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:50 AM #4

Hello Alex,

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear that you are pleased with our collaboration.

Looking forward to new projects!

Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

GET A FREE QUOTE  │  CS-Cart add-ons   │   CS-Cart custom development   │  CS-Cart design integration  │  CS-Cart license

Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия. More than 8 years experience in CS-Cart development.

• xeddin
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:30 PM #5

My first project with CS-Market was "Rich Snippets for Google" module. Guys developed great product and helped to install it to my server. 6 months later I ordered CS-Cart template and got a really perfect work that was performed in time. During the development they took into account all my wishes and even little changes and answered all my questions via Skype. Plan to order modules in future from CS-Market. So, I have only positive impression from our collaboration.

• bytraper
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:13 AM #6

Cs-market
These guys are currently building us a shipping mod.

They are gradually fixing it up each time we post the new bugs to them. It takes them time to do this.
It is frustrating, because they fix one problem and create two more.

Sergey is a good guy to deal with.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 683 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:08 PM #7

Dear friends!

Thank you for your positive reviews! We're doing all our best to provide you with only quality service!

Sincerely yours,
CS-Market.

• senadh
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:42 AM #8

I am very impressed with CS-Market and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to extend or modify CS-Cart features.
Great attitude, very helpful and they were quick to respond on my request for help.

Well done Sergey, you deserve to be recommended.

• milezone
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:31 PM #9

We have been using CS-Cart for many years now via Milezone.Com and have had great success with the program. As well they offer great support and continue to update thier software on a regular basic.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3365 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:40 AM #10

Since cs-cart invoicing capability is still on roadmap as planned solution

https://www.cs-cart.com/roadmap.html

I recommend absolutely must have CS-Market's addon for any and all cs-cart stores

http://forum.cs-cart...ice-management/

Why do I need that?

1. I have custom made invoice and this addon allows editing any field before printing or downloading as pdf invoice.

2. All my product titles are maximum long and SEO oriented, I do not need so much useless information on invoice.

3. cs-cart is not capable of working with EU tax exempt 0% vat, this addon comes handy.

Most of all I am very happy with 1 year update time, why offer offer mostly just 6 months..

Thank you!

• betajewelry
  • Trial users
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:38 PM #11

professional and user friendly team. Modification needed on cs-cart store regarding Image upload URL .... Done perfectly.  

I am very impressed with CS-Market and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to extend or modify CS-Cart features

Thank you Very Much ,..

betajewelry

• Poseidonas
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:41 AM #12

Great work, smooth after sales service and fast responses!

Congratulations!

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 683 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:02 AM #13

I am very impressed with CS-Market and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to extend or modify CS-Cart features.
Great attitude, very helpful and they were quick to respond on my request for help.

Well done Sergey, you deserve to be recommended.

We have been using CS-Cart for many years now via Milezone.Com and have had great success with the program. As well they offer great support and continue to update thier software on a regular basic.

Since cs-cart invoicing capability is still on roadmap as planned solution

https://www.cs-cart.com/roadmap.html

I recommend absolutely must have CS-Market's addon for any and all cs-cart stores

http://forum.cs-cart...ice-management/

Why do I need that?

1. I have custom made invoice and this addon allows editing any field before printing or downloading as pdf invoice.

2. All my product titles are maximum long and SEO oriented, I do not need so much useless information on invoice.

3. cs-cart is not capable of working with EU tax exempt 0% vat, this addon comes handy.

Most of all I am very happy with 1 year update time, why offer offer mostly just 6 months..

Thank you!

Great work, smooth after sales service and fast responses!

Congratulations!

Thank you for your positive reviews! We always at your service!

Sincerely yours,
CS-Market. 

• leosailor
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:39 AM #14

CS-Market has great supporting team, all question had been replied clearly and straight forward, this is true partner for CS CART development. Thanks

• denny
  • Trial users
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:13 PM #15

Great work, CS-Market team! Just bought Redirect manager add-on and it`s awsome but even better are great supporting team of CS-Market! Instant help, instant responses! I would recommend it to all. Superfast and superhelpfull support. Thanks.

• bytraper
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:16 AM #16

These guys saved our website after Cart Power stuffed it right up.

I love you guys and I'll be getting you do do all our dev work in the future!